GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well Valyrian Steel = Fire so that is why it has always made sense it would work on the fuckers. I'm still waiting for the White Walkers to casually walk up to the Wall and the thing just falls down on account of it being made of Ice

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Wow, well, I guess we know where all the action scene money went...So much for no action scene being good this season--I think that may have been the best action sequence I've ever seen on TV.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Fast zombies oh god oh crap

Wun-Wun!

And, that "wassup" pose was running uncomfortable long until "bitches don't know about my resurrection"

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
11391500_687546414706414_8218696589528511970_n.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
goddamn that was fucking amazing, i thought this season was the weakest so far up to this point but this episode is probably in the top 5 of all episodes now.

also glad to see wun wun live and heading to castle black. the unnamed chick was a really strong character/actress, although you knew she was dead the minute she said bye to her kids. that was some seriously fucked up shit when a bunch of wight kids faced her, goddamn

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
We now have the perfect "look at all the fucks I give" image every time some SJW dipfuck feels the need to inform the world that they are giving up on the show.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
the unnamed chick was a really strong character/actress, although you knew she was dead the minute she said bye to her kids.
Yes she was. It was a shame to see her go out so soon. She doesn't look too shabby when she isn't all wildlinged out either.

nm2171898.jpg

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Wow just a couple episodes after the weakest they've ever made comes possibly the best they've ever made.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
ok that shit was fucking awesome, the undead king at the docks raising his hands.

is that master a backstabber the one who came to vist Cersei? Also seem to me like the king is in bitch mode or for some reason does just send in a hit squad, send 100 guys in kill any and all who stand in the way.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
ok that shit was fucking awesome, the undead king at the docks raising his hands.

is that master a backstabber the one who came to vist Cersei? Also seem to me like the king is in bitch mode or for some reason does just send in a hit squad, send 100 guys in kill any and all who stand in the way.
I'm pretty sure tommen has like half a dozen kingsguard left and the city watch has no leadership either.

spronk

FPS noob
what the fuck was up with ramsay too, did he just tell roose that he is gonna take 20 men and go attack stannis... da fuq? wonder what he really wants to do

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
what the fuck was up with ramsay too, did he just tell roose that he is gonna take 20 men and go attack stannis... da fuq? wonder what he really wants to do
He did fight a bunch of ironborn naked, so he could just be fucking crazy.

Column_sl

shitlord
That episode was one of the best yet.

I know they did it for dramatic effect, but holy shit would I be rowing as fast I could away from that shoreline at the end of that episode.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Welp, that episode had possibly the best battle scene of all time in the GoT universe. My wife said she's been waiting for a whitewalker attack like that since the first scene in the first episode and she's 100% right.
Who knows, but I'm guessing Ramsay will be successful at whatever he does except not get killed by either Sansa, Theon or Brienne.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
maybe i miss the ep but what happened to reek's sister i remember she was on the way to break his ass out i dont remember the rest did she die?

Also Reek is fucked. how does whats going on in King Landing help little finger with his grand plains to become warden of the north?

Also come to think of it that shit was fucking ballz out cool when all those undead ran off the cliff and at first i thought maybe this undead king/general was showing off that he can just kill them anytime he wanted. As soon as they started to raise up i was like fuck yeah.