GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Good post Soy. I just noticed as the King was doing "Come at me bro" this guy was sitting with his hood up facing away while everyone else shat their pants. Probably a blocking issue.

khorum

Murder Apologist
how are you capturing specific clips for gfycat btw? Or did you just find that one out there already?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I didn't create it. That was off Reddit, in specific response to the "mystery" of that guy.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I especially liked the part where the wilding warrior/mom saw the zombie kids and was like "hell no I can't" and let them over run her. Its good acting when not a word of dialog needs to be said to convey the feeling of the moment.
It cracked me up that I just saw her the day before watching Pitch Perfect 2.
rrr_img_98870.jpg

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
when the white walker started walking out of the flames, i suspected it was going to be the night king and that jon was going to die right then and there, then i saw it was one of his upper guard i felt a little relieved, was still touch and go in that fight. its going to suck when jon makes it back safe and sound and then that little shit kills him. odds on if its part of a conspiracy as in the books or its an act of his alone?
I thought the same thing. When he was in the hut I turned to the wife and said 'that's a pretty shitty way to resolve killing off Jon' but thankfully that didn't happen. They are definitely setting it up to where the boy does it alone though.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Instead of a wall they should have built a moat to keep out the undead. Apparently the undead army can not get wet.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Who else has Valyrian steel other than Jon, Brienne, and whomever has Jofferey's sword (i cant remember who has it)?
Lots of noble families in Westeros have one. Until Tywin had Ned's sword melted down, one of the Lannister's greatest embarrassments was not owning a V. Steel weapon. They are one of the few things in Planetos that are priceless. Some of them have been lost forever and Ice is the only one known to have been reforged.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
A water-filled moat in the part of the world that is consistently the coldest. No way that could go wrong.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Anyone else think that the zombie children is a special effects precursor to the little birds that kill Kevan? I recall them being described pretty weirdly, they were my immediate thought when I saw the zombie kids.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Did anyone else watch the boat "coast" away from the shore with all the dead lined up on the shoreline and wonder: why the fuck were the oars up and no one was rowing? I mean you would have been able to water ski behind that friggin boat if I were on the oars..

seriously that scene seemed to take as long as the end of LotR with all the gazing back and forth.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The wall was a moat. Shit kept freezing. They kept adding water.
lol

A few ideas on Ramsay:
1. He takes Reek with him because lulz, Reek gets captured and then helps Stannis the Mannis in some way like the books.

2. He lights their encampment on fire. Melisandre finds some way to leverage to burn Shireen.

3. With Ramsay being away, Sansa plots some shit.

Either way I predict/hope that Ramsay doesn't make it through the season. I like his character but I want Winterfell to move beyond the current storylien in the next season and don't want an entire season of build up for Ramsay to be eviscerated.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Did anyone else watch the boat "coast" away from the shore with all the dead lined up on the shoreline and wonder: why the fuck were the oars up and no one was rowing? I mean you would have been able to water ski behind that friggin boat if I were on the oars..

seriously that scene seemed to take as long as the end of LotR with all the gazing back and forth.
Yeah I was shouting at my tv to row harder, the night's king could've easily just swarm-fucked the boat. Hell they probably could've just sunk it via throwing rocks n' ribs.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think whatever plan ramsay has its mostly for ramsay's amusement because the boltons dont need to do anything and they will win. i mean he could send a bunch of scouits out to see if stannis has any womenfolk and then kidnap them to torture and/or ransom. i also think he is going to do something to settle the rightful heir to house bolton discussion, though he probably doesnt need 20 men for that.
tongue.png
maybe a little friendly fire and roose and willa(wilda?) get caught in the crosshairs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

I think everyone was just in complete shock and unable to react.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Yeah, we were laughing when the end of the scene showed them only like 5 feet from shore still.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, we were laughing when the end of the scene showed them only like 5 feet from shore still.
At the wide shot, yeah...same here. I was like, good to know the stare down was more important than getting the hell out of there at that moment. Haha.