GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
TV Loras is just too frail for me to take him seriously as one of the baddest fighters in Westeros. I pictured him a bit more imposing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So he's a skilled jouster, but unsure enough of himself to ride a mare in heat against the Mountain. No mention of his skill with an s-word.

GTFO

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
TV Loras is just too frail for me to take him seriously as one of the baddest fighters in Westeros. I pictured him a bit more imposing.
He's not really a great actor on the show either...the best I think I saw from him was during his interrogation with the High Sparrow.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
opiate82;1117440 Dany needs to get her Dragons to the wall pronto.[/QUOTE said:
Bran's dragons. After all the setup of his god mode powers he better be warging the shit out of those things.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think they just wrote the character differently than he is in the books. I can't recall the TV show even referring to him as the Knight of Flowers. Plus they don't even make him a member of the Kingsguard, the only time you see him is when he's in bed with a guy.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think they just wrote the character differently than he is in the books. I can't recall the TV show even referring to him as the Knight of Flowers. Plus they don't even make him a member of the Kingsguard, the only time you see him is when he's in bed with a guy.
They might have referred to him as that once? I can't remember if it was during the tourney where he fought the Mountain. This was back when Sansa wanted to marry Joffery but still got her teen panties all wet at the sight of Loras.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Dudes, you keep forgetting, Jon Snow can warg mind meld your ass,and even if you slay him he will just enter that great dire wolf of his then have your balls in his mouth.

khorum

Murder Apologist
None of those other fucks have a giant fucking dire wolf. Ghost is supposed to be slightly larger than a horse now, shame the show doesn't show him more.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Jon is on his way to being a great swordsman, that has been made pretty clear. But he's basically playing college ball still. He needs more fights with seasoned killers instead of beating up rapists and thieves 4 on 1. Plus he's still a teenager and this isn't a JRPG.

Still not sure if Tyrion spared Jorah's life and then told him to fuck off out of spite, or if he knew that sending him away was the only answer Dany was going to accept.
Wasn't spite. Seemed to be a clear move to gain Dany's trust.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Have they actually shown Loras win a fight? Because the only thing I remember him doing (books or show) was winning the joust with Gregor, and then almost dying if the Hound hadn't saved him. I also vaguely remember hearing about him getting injured during some siege, but you only hear about that after the fact.
The thing with Loras is hes the baby of the family and his older brother is rumored to be one of the best swordsman in the 7 kingdoms. Since they don't exist in the show its hard to say. Loras is considered quite good but is supposed to be one of the best jousters.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
So he's a skilled jouster, but unsure enough of himself to ride a mare in heat against the Mountain. No mention of his skill with an s-word.

GTFO
Didn't Brienne wtfpwn him with swords in a tournament to win her position in Renly's kingsguard? I seem to remember him yielding to her with her dagger in his face.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Didn't Brienne wtfpwn him with swords in a tournament to win her position in Renly's kingsguard? I seem to remember him yielding to her with her dagger in his face.
Yes, he was butthurt, but then Renly licked his wounds and all was better.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What happened to the blades made from Ice melted down? One went to Joff and the other Jamie? I can't recall.