GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Xevy

Log Wizard
Can we bring up the Top 10 fighters of Planetos again? Because Jorah basically was gifted his life and was dead to rights by Inago Montoya.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Can we bring up the Top 10 fighters of Planetos again? Because Jorah basically was gifted his life and was dead to rights by Inago Montoya.
Yeah it's hard to tell what tier they were on. The show made it seem like the first or second fight or something, where as all the dudes in that fight were real badasses like it was the main event at wrestlemania.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well to be fair in the books I assumed someone was going to burn her behind his back because I figured that's where the line would stop.

Glad to see Jorah seems to be in the good graces again. Also the quick fencing style of bravos is good against lightly armored non shielded fighters.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
also lol @ Mace clowning the jews of Bravos. Here's a pic of him from the GoT movie:
Munchkins-film.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
Also lol @ Meryn Trant for being a fucking perv. But Mace was brilliant(ly stupid.)
NB4 Draegan comes in like "GUYS I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK THAT ARYA WOULD PRETEND TO PROSTITUTE TO MURDER MERYN!"

I wonder if Mace is just following the classic Tyrell fake idiocy. Long con, baby! GROWING STRONG TIL THEY RULE DAH KINGDOM!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
"You will betray the men serving you, you will betray your family, you will betray everything you once held dear... and it will all be worth it, because you are the Son of Fire, you are the Warrior of Light."
?Melisandre to Stannis Baratheon[src]

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'm just glad the episode didn't end with the Stannis/Shereen scene. That was brutal. Ultimate downer. That was worse than the Red Wedding for me, I don't like seeing bad shit happening to innocent kids.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hated everything in the pits, CGI was horrible, fighters not killing jorah for whatever reason was dumb, hundreds of Harpy's but a couple run in at a time. could have launched a couple of those spears at people instead of a couple at Drogon. Also I thought Jorah would have kicked more ass but he got his ass kicked and spared a couple times, glad Tyrion fucked shit up and Jorah lived though. I really like Daario, was hoping he would have a couple bad ass fighting scenes

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm just glad the episode didn't end with the Stannis/Shereen scene. That was brutal. Ultimate downer. That was worse than the Red Wedding for me, I don't like seeing bad shit happening to innocent kids.
I was also worried that they'd cut from her screams to silent credits.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hated everything in the pits, CGI was horrible, fighters not killing jorah for whatever reason was dumb, hundreds of Harpy's but one a couple run in at a time. could have launched a couple of those spears at people instead of a couple at Drogon.
You're terrible.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly the fighting pit scene was kind of a let down compared to the book. The fighting was horribly choreographed as usual and the special effects were really bad.

spronk

FPS noob
CG8mOzRUIAArCfa.jpg

dragon body cgi is a little off but i liked the face stuff, could just imagine what dragon breath smells like

2fyppg6.gif