GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Brad2770

Think Stannis will still have this hanging in the castle?

rrr_img_99532.jpg

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The way they are handling Olly makes me laugh every time now. I would love if they throw a curve ball and he gets brutally murdered with how much they are trying to make the viewer think hes killing jon

Xevy

Log Wizard
I still think he's going to save Jon or attempt to save Jon. But then again I thought Stannis wouldn't burn Shireen. Sooooooo.....

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Season 5 episode 9 power rankings:

1. Night's King
2. The dude Dany bangs
3. Bron
4. Tormund
5. Brienne
6. Jon Snow
7. Stannis
8. Jaquen
9. Jorah
10. Margery's fag brother

Brad2770

Rating the Knight's King at 1.) is silly. He didn't do anything. By that thinking, Dany should be number one as well.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i cant wait for this season to be over, jesus christ, while technically the drogon scene was beautiful, the way the harpies all popped in was fucking terrible. does dany have like 5 unsullied now and these were the guys who flunked unsullied school? and wtf, dany hops on drogon and flies off, do those hundreds of harpies just go, "oh well, she left, now what? lets go home and polish our masks til she comes back?" or do they slaughter every motherfucker that was protecting dany? at least in the books you had a general like selmy to keep order

i was laughing at that scene, i was saying for dany as she looked back, " bye ser stonezone. thanks for the greyscale, bye missandei, i touched your hand so you have a nice surprise waiting for you, later little man i just met, you guys will be fine, im sure my 3 live unsullied will help you!"

the stannis scene was terrible to watch if not unexpected. stannis is a giant asshole so nothing new there.

khorum

Murder Apologist
1. Drogon
2. fuck you
3. fuck you
4. fuck you
5. fuck you
6. fuck you
7. fuck you
8. fuck you
9. Rhaegal
10. Viserion

Column_sl

shitlord
They really love the shock factor on GOT haha. Can't wait till the SJW's go off on the pedobear scene.

I guess the Dragons in GOT aren't as armor plated as most fantasy dragons like Smaug.

Still a bunch of them would fuck up a city since they are the only air offense in that world.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Him burning the daughter better lead to glory so fuck it does it ? Or did he killer for no reason? Does queen of dragons go back for her other two do all three fuck shit up how and when?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Its also possible that he's still an immature dragon and his scales aren't as tough as they will be when he's an adult. I don't think he's anywhere near fully grown yet.