GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lol, so you listen to quacks and actual people who know things (knowitalls) and then you decide who to believe? Is that why you believe Coral Castle was built by aliens?
aliens? please find where i said aliens built coral castle. i will self ban and never post again if you can find one post from me ever claiming aliens are real. i believe i said that coral castle was built by a yet unknown or little known method. i am a huge proponent of ancient technologies, but only technology developed by humans. earth humans

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
i am a huge proponent of ancient technologies, but only technology developed by humans. earth humans
What sort of ancient technologies do you think humans developed that wasn't banging rocks together, and starting campfires, exactly?

If you need to watch television shows debunk Bigfoot, you might as well just go ahead and believe in it regardless. You're literally retarded at that point anyway, so might as well leap all the way down that rabbit hole feet first.

khalid

Unelected Mod
aliens? please find where i said aliens built coral castle. i will self ban and never post again if you can find one post from me ever claiming aliens are real. i believe i said that coral castle was built by a yet unknown or little known method. i am a huge proponent of ancient technologies, but only technology developed by humans. earth humans
Sorry bro, not aliens but "ancient humans", ie: fucking aliens. Lets ignore the fact that you literally have pictures of the guy using block and tackle to move stones and we know of other techniques to do so.

rrr_img_99624.jpg

The point is Astro, you can't differentiate someone who actually knows what they are talking about from people who spew bullshit. In fact, you start by assuming that if someone knows stuff, they apparantly are a "knowitall". Stop shitting up this thread with your idiocy and take the time to actually educate yourself on at least ONE TOPIC that you care about.

Xevy

Log Wizard
You need to get over your Wildstar butthurt.
That has nothing to do with it, it was more your walking into a thread, you obviously haven't read or didn't read thoroughly, and state something then belittle everyone else who already knew it.

You'll not stop me, 1% forum Koch.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sorry bro, not aliens but "ancient humans", ie: fucking aliens. Lets ignore the fact that you literally have pictures of the guy using block and tackle to move stones and we know of other techniques to do so.

rrr_img_99624.jpg

The point is Astro, you can't differentiate someone who actually knows what they are talking about from people who spew bullshit. In fact, you start by assuming that if someone knows stuff, they apparantly are a "knowitall". Stop shitting up this thread with your idiocy and take the time to actually educate yourself on at least ONE TOPIC that you care about.
i accept your apology, if you wish to keep to the topic of game of thrones that would be great. if you wish to continue talking about coral castle and spacemen. please start another thread. i am quite happy to talk about it.

Siliconemelons

Anyone heard if the finale next week is going to be longer than the regular episodes? IIRC season 4 finale was like 15 minutes extra.
If I remember correctly s4 had many extended episodes and the producers said something like "it adds up to almost an additional episode" dunno if they did this for this season.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that bothered me too, plus it was a really slow tumble, the guy could've stabbed him like three times. It's also irritating that the Unsullied don't carry a backup weapon like a gladius or dagger. Wielding a long spear one-handed against a dagger is just asking to die.
Yep. They have a short sword but they never use it. Or their dagger.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Another thing I have to mention. I thought this season was going to be all about Dorne kicking serious ass due to Oberyn's death. I was quite let down
frown.png

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I just caught up with this week.
dragon girl needs to go on a murderous rage. It's time to say fuck it to this city. It just cost her her right Hand and her army commander. Just seriously fuck it, unleash the dragons, round up the family members of those who are sons of the harp yes and have the dragons publicly roast them. Fuck it become a tyrant. You tried nice, and it got your friends hurt... Fuck whoever faction are the rebels.

Yes I'm salty.
I should have been her advisor.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
And yet, it's all on the hunch that maybe his witch and her god will save him somehow. If it ends up that she's blowing smoke up his ass and it's all parlor tricks, what then?

I guess you could still argue that she'd probably die anyway (either from the snow or in war), but that'd likely be more pleasant than burning alive.
The Red Witch clearly has power, but I wonder if she really is working to get Stannis on the throne. So far all her desired sacrifices and her shadow demon target are all House Baratheon. You think the "Lord of Light" might favor a house that has connection to fire breathing monsters?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The point is Astro, you can't differentiate someone who actually knows what they are talking about from people who spew bullshit.
You guys respond to his every retarded spewage about what he thinks like he might possibly know what he's talking about. Half the previous page was people repeating over and over why Stannis felt he had to do what he did while Str0 came up with ridiculous shit from his own fanfic, and people just kept responding like there was any actual point.

It's only Monday, way too early in the week for this predictable stupid.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nothing wrong with adding some flavor to pass the day, i understand to some of you guys that this is serious business and posting silly ideas and theories is tantamount to stepping on puppies heads, but i dont feel that way. its just something you either need to deal with and take a xanax or just ignore completely. its amusing how many actually lose their shit over it. and not for nothing some of the theories we have come up with (myself definitely included) in this thread arent much less crazy than some of these youtubers. i love it all. if you got a nutty theory please feel free to share.