GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What?

Why would she need to do that? She has a sister that's being trained as world-class assassin, a brother that's one of the most powerful wargs in memory and a half-brother that's basically the messiah. All she needs to get training for is how to SURVIVE adversarial court politics and some lessons on how to manipulate powerful and dangerous people into doing what you want. Where, oh where could she find a mentor for that?
i was referring to people reposting that ridiculous sansa in armor pic and talking about darth sansa like its a thing. sansa is a perpetual victim/pawn, thats fine, just people need to get it out of their heads that she will be anything other than that. she survives, yeah she is good at staying alive, until the story says otherwise.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Except she's not even good at staying alive. She'd be dead at least a couple times if not for the direct intervention of other people. I mean christ, she's so dumb she genuinely thought she'd still be marrying Joffrey right up until the moment he had their engagement set aside. The only time during the entire series she ever seemed like a Stark was when she was about to push Joffrey off of that ledge until the Hound stopped her.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
That kind of tells you that eventually she's going to develop into something, mostly likely a political schemer, otherwise her character has been useless since she fucked over Ned.

khorum

Murder Apologist
i was referring to people reposting that ridiculous sansa in armor pic and talking about darth sansa like its a thing.
This picture?

rrr_img_99612.jpg

Of course it's a thing. It might be GRRM's __ONLY__ thing.

Observant and thoughtful viewers notice that any character's likelihood of survival and success is inversely proportional to how much horrible, inhuman shit they have to go through. If Sansa gets knocked up by Ramsay she'll likely end up fisting Dany and co-ruling Westeros in a new Dykocracy.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That caught me off-guard, he shouted for her to follow and I was like: "fuck that its a trap!" -KNIFE- "Nevermind!"

Damn funny.

Tyrion is going to have serious points with Grey Worm.

Where the fuck is Varys? lol

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I question the effectiveness of somersaulting with a sword during gladiatorial combat while fully armored.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I question why the fuck the dude with the spear stabbed the rapier guy about to filet Jorah instead of waiting for Jorah to be killed before stabbing the fencer in the back of his head. Also no one thought to throw a spear at Danerys and instead chucked them at the clearly pissed off, fire breathing monster?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I question the effectiveness of somersaulting with a sword during gladiatorial combat while fully armored.
Yeah, that bothered me too, plus it was a really slow tumble, the guy could've stabbed him like three times. It's also irritating that the Unsullied don't carry a backup weapon like a gladius or dagger. Wielding a long spear one-handed against a dagger is just asking to die.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I question why the fuck the dude with the spear stabbed the rapier guy about to filet Jorah instead of waiting for Jorah to be killed before stabbing the fencer in the back of his head. Also no one thought to throw a spear at Danerys and instead chucked them at the clearly pissed off, fire breathing monster?
Targaryen dragons have AoE taunt as a racial, Drogon just forgot to pop shield wall first.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you're going to post about the show, watch it. Being concerned enough about the plot to read the thread and respond to discussions, yet refusing to watch because you think the plot is dumb makes no sense. Fuck, the walking dead has some of the worst writing on television, yet we still watch it because it allows us to mock it. With integrity or something.
Off the top of my head I prefer gavinrad to at least three people who claim to have read the books and watch the show and post in this thread.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
He was injured but eventually those spears wont do shit to him. As dragons get older their scales get thicker, they become more resistant to heat in general, and their flames get hotter, which are all fairly typical of fantasy dragons. Drogon is still a teenager.
I don't know why your post made me think it, but how pissed would show fans be if they offed one of the dragons?

Ned Stark? Shocking.
Robb Stark? Ok, you got us again.
A dragon? Fuck you...

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Besides astro, who are we talking about? The out of nowhere faggots bitching about shireen or someone else?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Off the top of my head I prefer gavinrad to at least three people who claim to have read the books and watch the show and post in this thread.
Woohoo, is there a 'Not the worst poster in the thread' plaque to go with that glowing praise?

:p

Lenas

Trump's Staff
It would upset me more than Shireen dying, that's for sure. Though I don't expect all three of them to make it through to the end of the story. At some point Dany will see one of her children killed in front of her. That is GRRM's way.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Might need to raise the floor on that a bit. "Better than Astro" is like winning a trophy for existing.