GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Save for the small issue that you Brynden nor Bran has any idea dragons are a thing.
Bran already had a vision of a dragon's shadow over King's Landing. You can safely assume Brynden knows that dragons are coming to Westeros.

Nothing special about a raven, plenty of wargs out there have used birds before.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I thought Bran's vision was a past tense sort of thing
Incoming Game of Thrones/True Detective cross over episode. Time is a flat circle. Past is prologue. Bran and Matthew McConaughey will be flying Drogon into King's Landing to wipe out the child molesting High Septon and his forces of evil.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Bloodraven is probably the most informed character in the entire series. To think he doesn't know about Dany or the dragons is silly. Even Bran's amateur ass has proven he can travel into the past and future, what do you think the last Greenseer is capable of?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I always was given the impression from the show that Rhaegar and Lyanna ran off, but it was considered a kidnapping because Robert was just a jealous dick and wanted her for himself.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yeah didn't say anything about telling him about his father, just his mother. I think people have read way too much into it.
Yeah, but if Jon's mother was just some tavern wench that Ned banged, why wait so long to tell him, and what could he tell him? That she had a nice rack?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I always was given the impression from the show that Rhaegar and Lyanna ran off, but it was considered a kidnapping because Robert was just a jealous dick and wanted her for himself.
How the hell did you get that?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Doesn't matter, Bloodraven knows. He is unbound by space or time and can instantly be anywhere in Westeros.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
But only in the form of a Raven or a Tree.

I also hope that Bran has more sense than to try to communicate with people, but only in confusing dream sequences.