GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
It seemed pretty obvious when Bloodraven says "you'll never walk again, but you will fly." It's obviously dragons. If he were to just warg into some fucking birds, it wouldn't be anything significant. He's already one of the only people to warg into another human. It's a given at this point.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
And I bet like most of the older actors there Sean Bean could give a shit about the overarching storyline. Note, I don't know if Sean Bean is a fan, I'm just surmising that he is based on what I hear of other actors in his generation.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hadn't read the books prior to season 01 and still one of the best bait and switches was them building up the storyline to look like Ned Stark's road to rebuilding the kingdom then Joff just lops his head off. Brought the lols from me.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
It seemed pretty obvious when Bloodraven says "you'll never walk again, but you will fly." It's obviously dragons. If he were to just warg into some fucking birds, it wouldn't be anything significant. He's already one of the only people to warg into another human. It's a given at this point.
If Bloodraven is referring to warging when he says "You'll never walk again, but you will fly" that wouldn't really make sense because he would walk again via warging as well. Hell he's already done it in Hodor's shoes.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Too many unknowns about Bloodraven the Three Eyed Crow as a character. All we know is:

1. Was Hand for awhile /Targaryen Bastard
2. Eventually exiled to Night's Watch
3. ......
4. Tree Wizard

Really don't know anything about his motivations yet, or the children's for that matter. Only thing I am going to guess is that the Children remember the Others better than Men have, and are preparing for it in their way. With Bran being the key as Bloodraven is dying.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
If Bloodraven is referring to warging when he says "You'll never walk again, but you will fly" that wouldn't really make sense because he would walk again via warging as well. Hell he's already done it in Hodor's shoes.
so, you think he meant Bran will literally fly, with his useless legs dangling through the wind? No, it was just a dramatic way of saying "you're going to warg into a goddamned dragon, Bran" without actually saying it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
so, you think he meant Bran will literally fly, with his useless legs dangling through the wind? No, it was just a dramatic way of saying "you're going to warg into a goddamned dragon, Bran" without actually saying it.
Or a bird. Like a three eyed raven.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Bloodraven was a major character in one of the Dunk and Egg novellas. He was still hand of the king.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Save for the small issue that you Brynden nor Bran has any idea dragons are a thing.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Again it doesn't make sense that way. Warg-walking doesnt = walking but warg-flying does = flying? I think he'll ride one rather than warg into one. Thinking about him as floppy leg superman is humorous though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Save for the small issue that you Brynden nor Bran has any idea dragons are a thing.
What Bran knows is irrelevant. The 3-eyed raven knows his shit.

Bran will become a raven and have to fly mail around the world.
frown.png

khorum

Murder Apologist
3-eyed crow is basically the show's immortal badass. If they ever make the dunk and egg HBO prequels, he'd be Tywin+Jaqen with one of the two most ancient Valyrian swords in westeros.