GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
On the Robert strong shit you guys are taking my comments beyond what I meant. I just meant it was cool to actually see him rather than just rad vague descriptions. Yes, I too "knew" it was him.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
On the Robert strong shit you guys are taking my comments beyond what I meant. I just meant it was cool to actually see him rather than just rad vague descriptions. Yes, I too "knew" it was him.
lol

on an unrelated note, i have a crazy theory that Reek is actually Theon Greyjoy. i know it seems a little bit crazy, but i dunno, just a hunch i have.

spronk

FPS noob
we didn't see stannis die, and shireen's death really didn't "do" anything. i think season 6 episode 1 ends with jon being rez'd by mel (using shireen's sacrifice) and stannis staggering into castle black to become the new lord commander

hope so anyways, if jon is really dead thats weak

wondering whats going on with dany and the horde. also tyrion and varys together again, my favorite part

wasn't strong headless in the books, having a engorged purple head was kinda dumb lol

Scyfi

N00b
I tried so hard to not like anyone too much in this show, but tonight's episode hurt! Fucking assholes! I agree with the NY Times writer, as this point I am rooting for the white walkers as no one in this shitty little world deserve to live at this point.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't think Stannis is dead though he should be. That's like the only death of the episode they cut away from. Also the Jon snow scene ended where I expected but I was bummed not to see Wun Wun and Tormund going crazy though. Loved the finale otherwise.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
I feel so empty after having watched that finale... and a decent amount of rage. Left with so many questions.

Did you really have to knife Jon Pony boy??!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will be interesting to see if Kit cuts his hair between seasons. I really don't think the character is gone.

Juvarisx

Florida
My wife was actually crying when Jon Snow was stabbed up and she was unlikely alone. Say what you want about this show but Kit Harrington really connected with people.