GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
maybe tyene slipped that antidote into bronn's hand/pocket when she bit his ear? whether she did or not, that whole shit with dorne was pointless.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think I'll be fairly rustled if Jon is really dead for good. If he is, I'm rooting for Jaime to somehow end up champion against Night King.

spronk

FPS noob
If Jon really is gone who the fuck do you root for? Even stannis fate is up in the air.

Daenerys?
still plenty of people to root for on the SS Minnow

g7QS8GJ.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I thought Sansa and Reek were just using a last ditch effort to escape. Didn't think they were having a Jared suicide pact going on

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think it can probably interchangeably mean blonde hair or a literal crown, since their blonde hair was already such a major plot point during season 1. Or you can go with the 'by Dornish law Myrcella was Queen, not Tommen' to give her a figurative crown, but that's stretching things pretty far since Oberyn never explained absolute primogeniture to Tyrion in the TV show.

But yeah if Myrcella is dead, Ellaria is going to die horribly, and then Dorne is completely written out of the show, unless Doran makes an alliance with Daenerys, which is his only way to get close to the Iron Throne now.

If Myrcella is dead, does Jaime sail back to Dorne for vengeance or does he take Trystane hostage? I have to assume that if the ship is crewed by Dornishmen, they would immediately turn back regardless of what Jaime wanted.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I was under the impression that Cersei couln't complete the walk, and The Mountain carried her the rest of the way to the keep. Guess I was wrong.

Other than the walk of (bellring) shame...Thought this whole episode was pretty meh.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think it can probably interchangeably mean blonde hair or a literal crown, since their blonde hair was already such a major plot point during season 1. Or you can go with the 'by Dornish law Myrcella was Queen, not Tommen' to give her a figurative crown, but that's stretching things pretty far since Oberyn never explained absolute primogeniture to Tyrion in the TV show.

But yeah if Myrcella is dead, Ellaria is going to die horribly, and then Dorne is completely written out of the show, unless Doran makes an alliance with Daenerys, which is his only way to get close to the Iron Throne now.

If Myrcella is dead, does Jaime sail back to Dorne for vengeance or does he take Trystane hostage? I have to assume that if the ship is crewed by Dornishmen, they would immediately turn back regardless of what Jaime wanted.
You're also assuming Doran wasn't plotting that from the start and is already planning having his family hook up with Daenarys.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So the khalasar that surrounded Daenarys, in the books it was ambiguous if they were going to give her a dothraki raping or make her their queen, and it was the same in the show too.

^Who is the dude in front of Osha in that pic? I honestly forgot.
That's Baby Rickon Stark

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're also assuming Doran wasn't plotting that from the start and is already planning having his family hook up with Daenarys.
This would not only be profoundly stupid for Doran to do, but it would be a really stupid thing to hide from the viewer and come back next season and be like 'oh and my messenger was secretly meeting with Daenerys this whole time'

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
That's Baby Rickon Stark
Yeah I actually meant between Osha and Yara hah, I was just informed in IRC from Gavinmad that it was Balon. Dude just totally slipped my mind.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This would not only be profoundly stupid for Doran to do, but it would be a really stupid thing to hide from the viewer and come back next season and be like 'oh and my messenger was secretly meeting with Daenerys this whole time'
Especially since he just sent his son on a boat with Myrcella's grieving and probably super PO'd father/uncle. I'm thinking he would've planned better.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Especially since he just sent his son on a boat with Myrcella's grieving and probably super PO'd father/uncle. I'm thinking he would've planned better.
Right, he would have come up with some reason why Trystane would have had to follow her on a later trip. If that had happened, I'd absolutely believe he was in on the kill. Which would still be stupid, because even if he was secretly plotting with Daenerys, why throw away your backup plan for no good reason? There is no guarantee Daenerys will even make it to Westeros, or successfully retake the throne if she does make it to Westeros. By marrying Trystane to Myrcella they're only one more dead king away from seating a Martell on the Iron Throne, in which case who the fuck needs Daenerys?