GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well, that was the shit cherry on top of the shit sandwich that was season 5. all we got to take away from this season was is tyene and cersei's body double have some nice tits and hardhome was the best goddamn thing ever. did i miss something?

Cybsled

Jon isn't dead. The producers played the long game. They bump off Mance and Barristan, then they do EW exit interviews where they say "lol we are dead!". Then they do the same thing Jon. I'm not buying. Why the fuck do you even have Mel come back to the castle otherwise?

As for Stannis, I don't think he is dead. Brienne sounded like she got hit. In a twist on the books, maybe Stannis+Brienne captured by the Northmen/Asha and Euron makes an appearance. One thing I did notice about the aftermath of the battle is there was a LOT of dead horses, which means that while the Boltons won, it looks like they took heavy casualties.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was awful, and Ellaria is a fucking retard. She she has to know she's going to die a savage brutal death as soon as Jaime turns that ship around and threatens Doran with war, and there's no way Doran is stupid enough to think he could cover up both Jaime AND Myrcella's death without provoking war with the Iron Throne.

Whole episode sucked except for the predicted Jon Snow scene, although Melisandre straight up abandoning Stannis was pretty hilarious. Also, Brienne missing her chance to rescue Sansa to go try and get revenge on Stannis was both funny and ridiculously stupid. Was her plan to fight through his whole fucking army to get to him, or just count on being lucky enough that a wounded Stannis would be on his own without any men protecting him after the battle was over? And then they cut away which means she obviously spared his life because they never cut away from someone dying in GoT.

Can't believe I caught up on 3 seasons worth of the show to be served this tripe, and now I get to suffer through the offseason like everyone else.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I felt this way last week since it's especially true for an innocent little girl -- in this world, death is mercy. Better off just getting shanked to death. The ones left behind are the ones who suffer and Jon had nobody left to leave behind so no big deal.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Amazing episode, surprised on a lot of pieces. Disappointed we didn't see Varys off Kevan. Also disappointed they didn't try to keep to Robert Strong's armor.
300px-Ser_robert_strong.jpg

350px-Alexandre_Dainche_Ser_Robert_Strong.png

soiaf__sir_robert_strong_by_sprrow-d5w5zi6.jpg

The walk of shame was perfect and over the top. Lena Headley did amazing throughout it. I'm glad they didn't back down from ANYTHING on it.

I'm not sure where they were going with Reek and Sansa jumping off Winterfell. It didn't seem like they were landing in a 30 foot pile of snow/hay. It just looked like they killed themselves.

I'm a little disappointed they ostensibly murdered Myrcella. I made my prediction for KL next season and it involved her being alive. I don't know what interesting plot lines they have now. I don't really care about Cersei or Margery anymore. A popular uprising led by the Sparrows fighting the Lannisters and Tyrells is fine I guess.

Will be interesting to see if Kit cuts his hair between seasons. I really don't think the character is gone.
According to:star on that shocking death | EW.com

He cut his Jim Morrison hair.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I bet Stannis and Brienne get captured and Brienne realizes her desire for vengeance causes her to miss the candle and fail in her duty one last time.

Also as soon as I saw all the horses in route I said it was going to be a massacre.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That was awful, and Ellaria is a fucking retard. She she has to know she's going to die a savage brutal death as soon as Jaime turns that ship around and threatens Doran with war, and there's no way Doran is stupid enough to think he could cover up both Jaime AND Myrcella's death without provoking war with the Iron Throne.

Whole episode sucked except for the predicted Jon Snow scene, although Melisandre straight up abandoning Stannis was pretty hilarious. Also, Brienne missing her chance to rescue Sansa to go try and get revenge on Stannis was both funny and ridiculously stupid. Was her plan to fight through his whole fucking army to get to him, or just count on being lucky enough that a wounded Stannis would be on his own without any men protecting him after the battle was over? And then they cut away which means she obviously spared his life because they never cut away from someone dying in GoT.

Can't believe I caught up on 3 seasons worth of the show to be served this tripe, and now I get to suffer through the offseason like everyone else.
I hate to admit it but that finale was terrible, I enjoyed trolling but everything was just bad

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Also I loved Maisie's performance killing Trant. My wife remarked that the scene was kill billesque and I totally agree. The scene with Sexy Jesus dying for her sins was just okay. I thought having the corpse change faces a hundred times was silly and kind of ruined it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not sure where they were going with Reek and Sansa jumping off Winterfell. It didn't seem like they were landing in a 30 foot pile of snow/hay. It just looked like they killed themselves.

I'm a little disappointed they ostensibly murdered Myrcella.
I think the implication is clear that Reek and Sansa were trying to commit suicide. I assume that Season 6 opens with them finding out they were actually jumping into a giant snow drift or something.

Killing Myrcella is stupid unless Ellaria realizes she's committing suicide to do it. She just fucked House Martell out of the Iron Throne, the only reason Doran wouldn't turn her over to Jaime would be if he's too busy torturing her to death himself. Does seem like they are taking Maggy's prophecy literally and Tommen will die too.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ellaria has already set the premise for bad decisions and wishing Myrcella dead, her poisoning her was nothing unbelievable for me

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think Sansa and Reek are alive. Otherwise they would've just fucking jumped to the ground below. Snow bank saves them for sure.

Myrcella isn't confirmed dead, even though I'm sure she was. Unless Bronn has a vial of that cure on him (perhaps he bought it after it saved him earlier) and he ups his lordship to a skinnier wife and pimper castle. I mean fuck, Myrcella just lost a goddamn ear in the books.

Stannis probably alive. If he's not I like it. If he is he has to become some one's second fiddle. Another tactician to add to Dany's pile of advisors, perhaps?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Apparantly there is retards on the forum that think Robbert Strong in supposed to look like a 8' tall man covered in terrible bronze armor
Amazing episode, surprised on a lot of pieces. Disappointed we didn't see Varys off Kevan. Also disappointed they didn't try to keep to Robert Strong's armor.
300px-Ser_robert_strong.jpg

350px-Alexandre_Dainche_Ser_Robert_Strong.png

soiaf__sir_robert_strong_by_sprrow-d5w5zi6.jpg

The walk of shame was perfect and over the top. Lena Headley did amazing throughout it. I'm glad they didn't back down from ANYTHING on it.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Melisandre is back at Castle Black. She is a priestess that worships the same god that Thoros worships. Thoros is the guy that brought Baric Dondarion, who was basically cut in half by The Hound a couple of seasons ago, back to life. My money is that Jon isn't out of the game yet.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
So what happened next? Has the shoe surpassed the books? Also tits and hairy vag. I thought the tall bitches was supposed to get killed by the lighting ghost lady? Does Jamie go back and get revenge for his daughter? And bad pussy was right!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it was pretty stupid of her to want revenge on an innocent girl engaged to your nephew essentially.Hopefully her head rolls next season.

He was described as a giant of a man dressed in impossibly heavy/ thick full plate.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think the implication is clear that Reek and Sansa were trying to commit suicide. I assume that Season 6 opens with them finding out they were actually jumping into a giant snow drift or something.

Killing Myrcella is stupid unless Ellaria realizes she's committing suicide to do it. She just fucked House Martell out of the Iron Throne, the only reason Doran wouldn't turn her over to Jaime would be if he's too busy torturing her to death himself. Does seem like they are taking Maggy's prophecy literally and Tommen will die too.
If Myrcella dies I think Maggy's prophecy is fucked.
The old woman was not done with her, however. "Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds," she said. "And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."
Unless you say that 'gold is their crown' means they'll be blonde, which is reasonable.