GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It felt like it was fucking 5 minutes long, you got the effect of it well before the halfway point, the shit just dragged. I would have rather watched Drogon scratch his balls and schluff off Daenerys for 20 more seconds or whatever the equivalent cost would have been.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It felt like it was fucking 5 minutes long, you got the effect of it well before the halfway point, the shit just dragged. I would have rather watched Drogon scratch his balls and schluff off Daenerys for 20 more seconds or whatever the equivalent cost would have been.
The scene was perfect and you should feel bad for not liking it.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yeah, the suspense was thrilling and palpable. Will that nun bitch ring the Bell and say shame again?! What foodstuff will Cersei get hit with next!?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The scene was perfect and you should feel bad for not liking it.
Yep, I agree. It made you a little bit uncomfortable to watch for such a long length of time, especially with all the penises. For a second I almost felt bad for her, then I remembered all she's done. I think they did it as well as they could've.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I found this amusing in the No Spoilers thread.

Btw I think when Cersei goes to see Tommen, Margery is there no longer imprisoned. Que her going insane.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Maybe Mel knows Jon is the one she has been looking for and used Stannis and his daughter as a means to help Jon become who he's meant to become. She sure left Stannis at the right time, as if she knew what things were going to transpire.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Maybe Mel knows Jon is the one she has been looking for and used Stannis and his daughter as a means to help Jon become who he's meant to become. She sure left Stannis at the right time, as if she knew what things were going to transpire.
In the books they sort of gave you that idea a little bit more in depth when she would say "All I see is Snow"

I don't know if she was playing the long game, or towards the end figured out she was following the wrong person.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was always under the impression that Mel is just shit at reading her visions while at the same time assuming she interprets them with 100% accuracy. Insert woman-joke.

Book Priests Benerro and Moqorro have shown to interpret the visions way more accurately. As Benerro sent Moqorro on a ship that he saw would sink and he would be united with Victarion.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I told you guys that Stannis was a loser.

I thought the finale was good. All you people that are butthurt that things didn't go the way you thought that they were going to keep in mind that you are siding with astrocreep here. It's going to be fun watching next season with basically no knowledge of what's going to happen but I'm already tired of the nerd rage that's going to go on in this thread when people's precious theories that they have been working on for the last 5 years turn out to be wrong.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
- While I don't think Sansa and Reek/Theon will end up going out by suicide, there was nothing about the look of the snow around Winterfell to suggest it was deep enough to make a jump like that without serious injury. I guess Bran probably fell even further when he was pushed out of the window by Jaime (it was from a tower) but it nearly killed him.

- The Stannis/Brienne ending was odd. They never back away from showing people die and it would seem that Stannis is indeed dead. I would say they're probably cliffhanging it for the sake of a cliffhanger but damn, they have plenty of those as it is. Perhaps Brienne sees the burning candle in the tower at the last second and misses out of frustration at possibly failing in her primary goal.

- I don't know why Daario, in his conversation with Tyrion, had any notion that they were going to be tracking Dany or Drogon. They fucking flew away to a destination unknown ffs. That's was a sloppy writing slip.

- As soon as I saw Dany slip off her ring and drop it in the grass, I died a little inside at the very thought of half a season of Jorah and Daario Dorning it up trying to find her just to stumble across the ring and go after the khalasar. I hope they don't go with that. Maybe it was her wedding ring and she's just doing it to show she's in the market for a Khal husband again.

- D&D fucking trolled people hard with that Benjin shit lol

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The thread has spoken. The scene was good. Now The Ancient must walk before us naked and let us spit on him to atone for his wrongness.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Killing john snow like that didn't make much sense after he could have just left the gate closed and let him rot north of the wall with the wildlings..
Yeah, all signs point to Jon Snow being resurrected. If he was just going to die they would have left him and his wildlings beyond the wall. Why kill AFTER you already let in all the people you despise? Makes for a convenient army once Jon is resurrected and he has fulfilled his oath to the knight's watch. They didn't have that meeting with Jon and Melonsandre earlier for no reason and Melonsandre says she saw Bolton's banners burning, but its not from Stannis, it is when from when Jon attacks.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I was always under the impression that Mel is just shit at reading her visions while at the same time assuming she interprets them with 100% accuracy. Insert woman-joke.
The Red Woman has ended up being the worst thing to happen to the show version of House Baratheon that wasn't a boar. Even the boar only killed one man. She's responsible for imploding the rest of that branch of the family tree.