GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if I should make an "I came" joke, or a subway Jared joke... Feeling confused
Its kind of disturbing when you see stuff like this. Obviously in real life she is of age, but when you watch your little murderess assassin grow up in one media, then start fucking the neighbor boy in another... shit is strange yo. Also, she doesn't have the whole cult of Hermione thing going on for her to back it up either.

khorum

Murder Apologist
From the looks of it, her Mercy scene won't be a fumbling, gentle, coming-of-age affair. There wasn't much of a freakout after Cersei's walk so maybe the SJW's have really glommed onto some other less rapey thing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its kind of disturbing when you see stuff like this. Obviously in real life she is of age, but when you watch your little murderess assassin grow up in one media, then start fucking the neighbor boy in another... shit is strange yo. Also, she doesn't have the whole cult of Hermione thing going on for her to back it up either.
hermione had more going for her than maisie williams, one she was a cute little kid and you could tell she was going to blossom into a beautiful woman, plus she had the trademark Hermione smirk which was really intreresting. maisie williams looks cute outside of the GoT universe with a lot of makeup and her hair done. and thats what she looks like now. as a kid in the tv show she looked like a stunted dwarf. and her eyebrows are way thick for a little kid to have. no smirk either. yeah she has big boobies, but they dont look right on her. poor kid is going to be typecast because she still looks like little arya and she is over 18 now. hitgirl was closer to the CoH (Cult of Hermione) than Maisie, but hitgirl looks like she hagged out some. nah the CoH will remain intact.

yes i realize this makes me sound like a massive pervert, but i think you can still comment on kids appearances without having to share footlongs with jared in a 6x10 prison cell

iannis

Musty Nester
Hermoine is way cuter than Arya.

Maise is no uggo... but she LOOKS like somebody's little sister. And she's gonna look that way until she's about 40. She was surprisingly well cast for the role of... little sister.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
she has the same issues that melissa gilbert had, the kid grew up before your eyes on little house on the prairie and she still looked like little freckly ginger kid laura even when she got married and had kids on the show. very awkward. though i have to agree with iannis, she at least looks like a woman now. in her 40s.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Oh thread's updated. Maybe there's some casting or more cleganebowl news! Nope, just astro telling us about cute underage children and how he's not a pedo. Great.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Hermoine shit was always fucking weird and gross. Make it okay all you want by calling it a cult, it was fucking weird.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh thread's updated. Maybe there's some casting or more cleganebowl news! Nope, just astro telling us about cute underage children and how he's not a pedo. Great.
about what i expected, so please explain to me how casting directors arent pedos when they choose children for certain roles depending on their looks?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
about what i expected, so please explain to me how casting directors arent pedos when they choose children for certain roles depending on their looks?
There is a difference between choosing a cute kid for a role and looking at some countdown to 18 clock so you can feel better about jerking off to a child.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I mean I guess it's obvious now with the pics of Kitt Harrington on set, does everyone agree Jon Snow isn't dead now? I know it's a very popular theory so it's not like I'm out on a limb... but is it "official" in everyone's mind at this point?