GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Did she?

Well all the jacking off to her on 4chan that I saw was definitely prior to that.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I mean I guess it's obvious now with the pics of Kitt Harrington on set, does everyone agree Jon Snow isn't dead now? I know it's a very popular theory so it's not like I'm out on a limb... but is it "official" in everyone's mind at this point?
It's been official since book 5 came out as far as I'm concerned.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Yeah it'd be a total troll job if Jon didn't return, and I want to say someone quoted Gurrm saying he wasn't going to change the story just because some people figured out the hints. That's the purpose of hints.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah it'd be a total troll job if Jon didn't return, and I want to say someone quoted Gurrm saying he wasn't going to change the story just because some people figured out the hints. That's the purpose of hints.
It would be Lost territory if they did that.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It was way too late in the story to alter something that foreshadowed for so long without turning into Robert Jordan levels of "This story will never be finished in the authors lifetime" anyway.

Jait

Molten Core Raider

Jait

Molten Core Raider
They were waiting in line for one of those "See what your child would look like" simulators.

rrr_img_107581.jpg

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
The way they set it up kind of puts baby in the corner. If he's dead, it was a stupid scene and totally undercuts his character and Brienne's. If he's alive, wtf, why?
Idea: The whole is-Stannis-dead-or-is-he-alive-mystery may have been set up to draw attention away from is-Jon-dead-or-is-he-alive?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think the only debate on Jon is what he'll come back as. There's a few different options, most of which are cool. Azor Ahai, night's king, Targaryen etc.