GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah you're right. Euron being drowned. He looks a shit ton like Alfie Allen, that's good casting. Yeah, Ned's ToJ squad is the 59 second mark.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was not crazy about the singer but I loved that trailer otherwise. Hype level critical!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
At first I thought Davos was getting ready to fight those dudes in the room, but it seems more plausible that they're on his side already and he's apologizing to them because they're about to go out and fight to protect Jon/Mel.

Edit - Really hoping that Tyrion
Doesn't take the place of Quentyn and release the dragons, like it seems. Maybe Dinklage is getting too expensive?!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Edit - Really hoping that Tyrion
Doesn't take the place of Quentyn and release the dragons, like it seems. Maybe Dinklage is getting too expensive?!
I can't imagine that's the case. Game of Thrones may have made him very recognizable, but he's not exactly a super star. Of his 3 biggest roles since GoT started, one was an Adam Sandler movie and one was voice work for a video game. Days of Future Past is the only role of genuine significance he's had since GoT started. Before that his highest profile role was as freakin Trumpkin in Prince Caspian.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I can't imagine that's the case. Game of Thrones may have made him very recognizable, but he's not exactly a super star. Of his 3 biggest roles since GoT started, one was an Adam Sandler movie and one was voice work for a video game. Days of Future Past is the only role of genuine significance he's had since GoT started. Before that his highest profile role was as freakin Trumpkin in Prince Caspian.
You DARE forget his role in ELF?

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We don't know which guy he is but that ToJ scene gave us our first look at
Howland Reed at the 1 minute mark. I expect it's the guy with the helmet on that you also see in the shot with Young Ned fighting who I assume is a dual wielding Arthur Dayne.
I sure hope its not him,
Arthur Dayne only had one sword, Dawn, which was a greatsword. That would be an unacceptable change to my nerdly sensitivities. Hopefully it is one of the other guys and Dayne gets to lay about with one bigass slightly glowy sword.
. But yeah, I am not finding fault with that trailer, Mel getting naked, Davos doing vaguely badass shit, I'm all in.

edit: and who needs filler arcs when you have Dunk and Egg! Those stories are as good as or better than the full length books.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
can't believe these guys think he's talking about Jon Snow when it's clearly the Hound

Jon Snow will be Resurrected: 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Spoilers from Ian McShane : Entertainment : Yibada
Ian McShane:

He is also about to appear in Game of Thrones. In his cavalier way the other day, he lit up the internet by letting slip that his character, a priest, brings back a popular character who was thought to have died in an earlier episode. ?You say the slightest thing and the internet goes ape,? he says. ?I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think get a f---ing life. It?s only tits and dragons.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
The only people that know what he means by that are the people that read the books already. People are mad about that lol?