GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
post-31113-you-have-no-idea-how-fucking-b-KOnw.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've loved him ever since I saw him in that god awful Dark is Rising movie adaptation. He was also the voice of Tai Lung in Kung Fu Panda.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
For some reason the "I choose violence" line really gave me wood. Even though it's Cersei its great to see the leaders standing up to the sparrows.

Debase

N00b
For some reason the "I choose violence" line really gave me wood. Even though it's Cersei its great to see the leaders standing up to the sparrows.
It was probably inevitable once Cersei realized they couldn't be controlled or manipulated. She had been humoring them when it served her purposes. Once the High Sparrow was able to shame her as he did, Cersei realizes the cancer they represent to Lannister rule in King's Landing.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
A cancer that was her own making. She gave them permission to rearm which made them dangerous. I love when people get their comeuppance.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
A cancer that was her own making. She gave them permission to rearm which made them dangerous. I love when people get their comeuppance.
Yep, that is Cersei's character--arrogance which prevents her from gaining experience. She has some intelligence, but she constantly believes that also grants her experience and wisdom, and it just doesn't. And what's worse, she consistently blames everyone ignoring her because she lacks those things on the fact that she's a girl.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Totally. But the Faith Militant is one huge organization. Her pet Super Mutant can't take them all... or can it?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Totally. But the Faith Militant is one huge organization. Her pet Super Mutant can't take them all... or can it?
Won't just be him. There's a scene in that clip with what looked like a good number of soldiers/knights at the sept. Probably there to release Margaery or something

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Strong need Milk of the Poppy of human kindness!
lol!

Ser Arthur Dayne cant be a dual wield right? The nerd rage too stronk if so. Also they have stood faithful to other named weapons so why would they stop now?

Debase

N00b
Won't just be him. There's a scene in that clip with what looked like a good number of soldiers/knights at the sept. Probably there to release Margaery or something
Not really a spoiler since it is in the trailer, but yeah, carrying the banners of Highgarden/Tyrells, so almost assuredly there to reclaim Margaery.

Debase

N00b
lol!

Ser Arthur Dayne cant be a dual wield right? The nerd rage too stronk if so. Also they have stood faithful to other named weapons so why would they stop now?
My guess is that the trailer scene features Oswald Whent. You can only see it for a milli-second when the swords swing by, but I think his helmet has wings over the ear. Whent wore a characteristic helmet featuring a bat motif and some of the fan art does show him with 2 swords despite there being no such indications in the books.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My guess is that the trailer scene features Oswald Whent. You can only see it for a milli-second when the swords swing by, but I think his helmet has wings over the ear. Whent wore a characteristic helmet featuring a bat motif and some of the fan art does show him with 2 swords despite there being no such indications in the books.
Yea good observation perhaps they didnt want to show Dayne in trailer? It sounds like they casted an actor to play him so im pretty sure well see him and his sword.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Holy hell Jessica Chobot is Fran Drescher level of annoying. Remind me not to watch her in a video ever again.

Little over a month to go. Body is ready.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that chick is an idiot, she sees Ghost laying on jon snow's corpse and she immediately assumes "oh noes, Ghost is dead!" come the fuck on.