GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thought I watched it in 720, is this a show thats needs to be watched in Bluray? Dragon scenes looked good but I think if I watched it higher definition they would look terrible

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rewatching Season 4...my god Pedro Pascal was a beast. The tears after Viper v. Mountain were worth his loss though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
watched a few minutes of the leak of ep1, its not great quality and probably wont do the effects or sets any proper justice, but its aight. i will check them out tonight. gonna watch the first ep on hbo in HD and then the next 3 on the net.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you want to watch you can watch it online
Game of Thrones S5 (2015)

Says 720 but I havent watched that copy yet

Also Bron, show makes him all sorts of awesome
FUCK!!!Still thinking of Baristan, atleast he went out like a champ.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
If any series deserves not to be leaked it is game of thrones. Part of the allure of the show is the water cooler talk that each episode generates. This just takes the wind out of the sails from the show. I guess for readers of the novels they won't care as much.

Silence_sl

shitlord
One of the dangers you face when you try to adapt a story that isn't finished.

HBO is in a real bind right now, you have a book that isn't even out yet, and a series that has caught up.

My guess is Dinklage isn't paid that well so he's trying to cash out while the time is right doing a network series.
Although the good thing is this is GOT and he can easily be killed without anyone batting an eye.
I like to say outlandish things just to see if I can find a sucker big enough to buy my baloney.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I suggest waiting, honestly the episodes were average (lots of build up I guess, which is what those books were) and the new stuff is WTF. Some good scenes with Best King Stannis of course.

Column_sl

shitlord
dude really thought mini-me was replacing peter dinklage? lol
Obviously not, hence me saying

though the good thing is this is GOT and he can easily be killed without anyone batting an eye.
Reading comprehension isn't your thing I guess.

I can see Dinklage leaving tho if his movie career interferes, and they drag the series on too long with books that are way past due.

The April fools joke was somewhat based on rumors earlier in the year that the actor might be leaving.

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
Kind of shocked by the changes but I like getting thrown off like that, Faceless men popping up like it did threw me off also. Season seems like its going to end a lot of the conspiracy theories

Jaqen Hgar popping up and the same actor is weird, Its probably bugging me more then it should. And fuck im still sad about Mance
why would you be sad about him, exact same thing happened in the book, although he may not come back as rattleshirt given there is no rattleshirt, and maybe they would send him down to stop Sansa wedding instead of arya

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Honestly, only first episode was real bad. Granted, I watched on PC and not large screen, which I will do tonight.

Episode 4 was Sir Barristan fight scene. I got chills of anticipation when he drew his sword and headed towards the fight.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Yeah, these dudes are desperate as hell. I would rather wait another month than watch that shit in SD.
It honestly wasn't that bad to watch it in SD. I'll still watch the HD versions as well.

And seriously, fuck episode fours ending. Right in it's ass
mad.png

Column_sl

shitlord
All that buildup that Sir Barristan could slay an army, and he went down like a bitch to some slave owners! fuck this show

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I enjoy the weekly "event" of new GoT, so thanks for cracking down on people posting anything about the leaked episodes. Get that shit out of here.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really enjoyed the episode. It seems they did a good job getting the ball rolling and good on Jon Snow for putting an end to that barbarism.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Decent first episode. I guess Mance wasn't important in the big scheme of things!