GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

velk

Trakanon Raider
Haha, ranger totally justified his role in that one - him and John just standing there, going 'wtf just happend ?' and then the 'ohhh, fuuuuuck' girlish scream as the zombie rain gets up, loool.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
When you compare episodes 1-7 to episode 8 how can you disagree? Episode 8 is what there capable of are close capable of to every single episode. Episodes 1-7 are complete drek action wise compared to 8.
They aren't capable of having an action sequence like that in every episode.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
One thing that stuck out during Tyrion's his chit chat with Daenerys, he said Jaime was one of the two people he trusted most in the whole world. We know from what Jaime said to Bronn that the feeling is far from mutual. Seems as if they're setting up Tyrion to eventually die by Jaime's (left) hand.
I see it as more of creating a achilles heal for Tyrion. A weak spot were his intellect will fail him some time in the future. I don't see Jaime actually killing him though but it will end up costing Tyrion something important in the future.

Siddar

They aren't capable of having an action sequence like that in every episode.
Yes but then don't claim production value on first seven episodes weren't reduced. The main reason the topic even has been mentioned more then a few times is because people keep white knighting those weak action scenes. Those scenes were weak for various reason.

People need to stop trying to argue they weren't because episode 8 just ended the argument.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Episode 8 didn't end an argument, but you changing a major stance in two posts did. Think about your opinions, formulate some backing then step up. If you're going to come, come correct.

9ls4LGF.png

Siddar

Episode 8 didn't end an argument, but you changing a major stance in two posts did. Think about your opinions, formulate some backing then step up. If you're going to come, come correct.

9ls4LGF.png
What stance did I change?

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
The only thing that would have made that Battle of Hardhome scene more epic is if the Thenn shouted "WITNESS ME, CROW" and chrome spray painted his mouth before going to fight the White Walker.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think last night really setup Jon being reborn. Maybe I'm wrong, but they really set the stage for a showdown between Jon and NK with the thousand yard stare going on and the "deal with it" David Caruso moment. We all know the little twerp is going to kill him, they've been telegraphing that shit since last season. I wonder if the non-readers are seeing that as well. I mentioned it to my wife last night (who has read the books multiple times) and she didn't notice they were setting him up as the murderer.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
When the Night's King lifted his hands, the first thing that went through my mind was that the water was going to freeze solid and it was be all she wrote for everyone on the boats.
I thought Giants were going to start chucking boulders at the ships.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Tommen has Joffrey's sword.

Randall Tarly, Sam's father, has a Valyrian steel sword.

LF has a Valyrian steel dagger.

No one else that's been mentioned in the show.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I didn't see any undead giants in the battle. Which is good for the living. Half a dozen of those would have a bad day high in the running for worst day ever.

Isn't Wun Wun supposedly the last of the giants now?

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider

bro they are going to find a massive amount of valyrian steel weapons out of no where and be like winning.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I especially liked the part where the wilding warrior/mom saw the zombie kids and was like "hell no I can't" and let them over run her. Its good acting when not a word of dialog needs to be said to convey the feeling of the moment.

rush02112

Golden Knight of the Realm

Brienne has the Valarian Steel sword 'oathkeeper' from Jamie

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I especially liked the part where the wilding warrior/mom saw the zombie kids and was like "hell no I can't" and let them over run her. Its good acting when not a word of dialog needs to be said to convey the feeling of the moment.
Was good but sorta wanted her to be Jon's new milf