GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
That's what I'm thinking. Shit will suck. Cersei just needs to go.
She is a dick, and only dicks and assholes survive in this realm. Only pussies get fucked. See ya Margaery your tits will be missed.
frown.png

khorum

Murder Apologist
You know, they've done an awesome job of keeping shit like the Battle of Hardhome secret this season and ALL the good shit so far has been the secret unexpected stuff that folks didn't see coming...

...an Noone on the show has mentioned anything about the Ungregor reveal YET. We may just have an even bigger WTF moment than seeing Cersei bald and naked.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It's going to be a glorious symphony of those ecstatic to see Cersei getting her moment of comeuppance, those still incensed over Sansa rape at yet another woman being degraded in a way that has sexual overtones, and the fat shaming survivors screaming for someone to stuff an eel pie down her throat.

Siliconemelons

why didnt that ngr just freeze the water I mean he can raise the dead. freezing water to much to ask and I guess that storm snowstorm shit was just a coincidence.
Yeah I was expecting that, while someone would start singing "let it go" in the background.

Royal

Shit I've never noticed it on any of them when they're on screen. Well done HBO.

Royal

It can be laser etched. The swords Homsar linked look like the real deal to me though.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I always assumed that the dark ripples on valyrian weapons were actual obsidian/dragon glass forged into the blades. Makes sense from a lore standpoint.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Except that hasn't been confirmed in the books, just Kevan speculating that it's Gregor. It's nothing but speculation whether it happens in this thread or the bitchmode thread.
Right, but the readers know something weird is going on. The show watchers have no idea about Ungregor unless they're being a pussy

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Right, but the readers know something weird is going on. The show watchers have no idea about Ungregor unless they're being a pussy
It has shown him kicking grunting under the cloths in the show.

Yours is a better photo, not sure if they have shown close ups on Longclaw

khalid

Unelected Mod
The internet is so going to light on fire during the walk of shame. Listening to some GoT review shit today and many reviewers are still banging on about how horrible the sansa shit was and how they better not see any shit like it again. Welp...

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The moving body in Qyburn's lab in episode 4 of this season. Along with him saying he would "save" Gregor while Gregor was laying on the table then doing a bunch of medical-esque crap to the body wouldn't lead a show-watcher to connect these particular dots?

The show was pretty clear on Gregor being mortally wounded and Qyburn saving him. They have not been clear that Qyburn is skilled in alchemy/necromancy/black magic or whatever it is he's doing. But they did make it clear that he would "not be the same." I don't think this is too much of a stretch for the show watchers to figure out.

Since they have established necromancy with the wights (especially moreso with the last episode) it will be interesting if Qyburn's work achieves the same end result. An artificial Wight if that makes sense? Or if it is just some alchemical kind of flesh golem or something.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It might seem they are Nostradouching, but remember, we can't unread the books so it's difficult to tell what you'd be thinking watching it for the first time.

But come'on...Gregor was killed and there's a giant fucking Frankenstein thing. "The work continues" is a dead giveaway. It's not like predicting Joffrey will die by poisoning at his own wedding back in Season 1 which I think someone on these boards did.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The moving body in Qyburn's lab in episode 4 of this season. Along with him saying he would "save" Gregor while Gregor was laying on the table then doing a bunch of medical-esque crap to the body wouldn't lead a show-watcher to connect these particular dots?

The show was pretty clear on Gregor being mortally wounded and Qyburn saving him. They have not been clear that Qyburn is skilled in alchemy/necromancy/black magic or whatever it is he's doing. But they did make it clear that he would "not be the same." I don't think this is too much of a stretch for the show watchers to figure out.

Since they have established necromancy with the wights (especially moreso with the last episode) it will be interesting if Qyburn's work achieves the same end result. An artificial Wight if that makes sense? Or if it is just some alchemical kind of flesh golem or something.
Agreed, as if his whole last line to Cersei about "the work continues" wasn't heavy foreshadowing enough for show watchers. Not a stretch at all.