GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I am surprised Jorah didn't use a motorcycle to jump over a dragon. When the "omgwtfbbq they raped Sansa. And so did everyone with a penis who wrote or watched this." get ahold of this..

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
is it safe to say that stannis has gone full villain now?
Well if he just did what I assume ya'll are talking about, yes, he's definitely off the 'potential good guy' list and is firmly on the 'just as ruthless as every other rotten bastard in Westeros' list.

I wonder what the hell his plans are for an heir if he takes the throne. Maybe annul his marriage with his wife and knock Melisandre up after all.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The only part I didn't like about the stannis scene was that the wife cared about her daughter. If anything, she would have been in favor of it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The point is Book Stannis DIDNT do that, nor was there a compelling reason the TV show needed too either. It's shock for the sake of shock because they're amateurs when outside the boundaries of what GRRM has given them.
What is this crying? Perhaps Stannis is heading down that path of the crazed would be ruler in the books (and frankly, there is evidence of it), who believes so much in his own right to rule and in his "destiny" that he'll do anything. This just shows, graphically, how far he's willing to go. Even his look lends itself to the idea that he's just slowly losing it while reaching further and further to believe he is the one.

khalid

Unelected Mod
She had greyscale, probably was going to die anyway. Kidding, it made me kinda sad also.
frown.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The only part I didn't like about the stannis scene was that the wife cared about her daughter. If anything, she would have been in favor of it.
At first, she was seemingly trying to rationalize it to Stannis with her mutterings about it being "a good thing", but she cracked hard when she started screaming.

Good lord the whining over this will be epic.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
It's going to be interesting if they gank Jon next week. The level of butthurt will be amazing. Dany is kind of boring, Tyrion is just an extension of her now. Arya is completely separate from the story. Who will people root for?

I honestly think they're going to pussy out somehow. We all know he's coming back in the books, I think they make it clear he is in the show too.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So what exactly are they expecting the Lord of Light to do as a result of this? He's the god of fire not Amazon Prime...so its not like food is gonna just show up. I was actually expecting Stannis to send Mellisandre away after all their food and a good portion of the camp burned since she's supposed to be the fire-spec'd wizard.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Actually a little disappointed with the FX at the end.
Yeah well they're a little short staffed in case you hadn't heard.

I don't know if you put it down to good acting / good directing or whatever. But when Stannis went into the tent and was talking with the daughter, from the start he had a look about him of tired and strung out. I thought "damn he looks knocked about". Then the conversation started to turn into what I feared was going to happen. Oh no not this.

But another really good episode, they've turned it all up to 11.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So what exactly are they expecting the Lord of Light to do as a result of this? He's the god of fire not Amazon Prime...so its not like food is gonna just show up. I was actually expecting Stannis to send Mellisandre away after all their food and a good portion of the camp burned since she's supposed to be the fire-spec'd wizard.
They eat horsemeat and the storm breaks up due to R'hlor's magical doppler radar. Siege on.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I always thought Shireen was an intelligent and sweet child and would have made an excellent ruler had she ever made the throne. Now I'm hoping Stannis and Ramsay some how die in the same meteor.