GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if any of you are brave enough, rewatch the burning scene, you can hear her go hoarse from screaming so much towards the end, holy shit.

Man if i was a father with a little girl, watching this, i'd be like, wtf is this shit? you have the fucker that killed Syrio turn all mega Pedo and you burn kids for lols?

HUH_sl

shitlord
Stannis loses the battle. Gets really pissed a R'hollr/Melisandre because he murdered his daughter for nothing. Get's killed by Brienne. His army flees leaving his body without burning it. The Nights King eventually rolls down south and finds his body and new BFF.

Column_sl

shitlord
I liked the Dragons in the Dragon Lance novels. They would inspire maddening fear in a large radius, and they all had magical properties, and could cast magic.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I liked the Dragons in the Dragon Lance novels. They would inspire maddening fear in a large radius, and they all had magical properties, and could cast magic.
Yeah it's almost like they were directly based on dragons from some kind of tabletop game or something.

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
Stupid, screw HBO and screw the sell out GRRM. So I guess his quote via Stannis in TWOW about his daughter is bullshit too. Guy goes from savior of the wall and Liberator of the North to a father who murders his child. Dumb beyond dumb

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Stupid, screw HBO and screw the sell out GRRM. So I guess his quote via Stannis in TWOW about his daughter is bullshit too. Guy goes from savior of the wall and Liberator of the North to a father who murders his child. Dumb beyond dumb
They had to do something to make people hate him before they have Brienne kill him. Or something, who the fuck knows. I agree that it's a really shitty direction they've gone in for most story lines, and I'm salty as fuck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're just now learning this about GRRM's writing?

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
"Half my army is made up of unbelievers. I will have no burnings. Pray harder."

-Stannis, ADWD.

" - you will avenge my death, and seat my daughter on the Iron Throne. Or die in the attempt."

-Stannis, TWOW.

"lol, let's burn my daughter."

-Stannis, S5E09

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
"Half my army is made up of unbelievers. I will have no burnings. Pray harder."

-Stannis, ADWD.

" - you will avenge my death, and seat my daughter on the Iron Throne. Or die in the attempt."

-Stannis, TWOW.

"lol, let's burn my daughter."

-Stannis, S5E09
hahaha this is perfect

Xevy

Log Wizard
I can't wait until it happens the exact same way in the books and Stannis fans stay butthurt for 3 years straight.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
lol seriously. I'm sure you can dig up quotes from Hitler in the 20s about how Jews are pretty cool too. Guy is fucking ruthless.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think the most jarring was stannis in the previous episode telling mel to stfu when she suggested he sac shireen for a vagina monster, then he takes a few losses this week and hes like completely in favor of it like he was planning it all along. he may have, but it contradicts that scene with mel. so with mel sticking by stannis, who casts the GM rez on jon? or maybe they kill him by a weirwood tree and bran does him a solid?

Rais

Trakanon Raider
It isn't a few losses. It's either he does ( confirming his faith) go with it, or he dies. There isn't a plan z. It's end of the road if the "King" can't even make it to WF.

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
Knowing this dumb show there will be an attempt to kill Jon. It will be Wun Wun and ser Alliser Thorne that attack Jon, Ollie will swing in with his baby dick and slay the Giant, saving Jon's life. No rez stick needed

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It isn't a few losses. It's either he does ( confirming his faith) go with it, or he dies. There isn't a plan z. It's end of the road if the "King" can't even make it to WF.
alright, but this is the same stannis who got buttfucked at blackwater, he knows that in battle you always suffer losses. was he expecting to take winterfell unscathed? if all it took to drive stannis into a corner was the sabotaging by 20 guys then his campaign was doomed from the start. he should have stayed at castle black and waited shit out. ramsay wasnt going anywhere.

Xevy

Log Wizard
alright, but this is the same stannis who got buttfucked at blackwater, he knows that in battle you always suffer losses. was he expecting to take winterfell unscathed? if all it took to drive stannis into a corner was the sabotaging by 20 guys then his campaign was doomed from the start. he should have stayed at castle black and waited shit out. ramsay wasnt going anywhere.
He was burning through supplies and winter was coming. This was his last window. Also Ramsay married Sansa, potentially allying the other northern houses to the Boltons hurting Stannis even more. Basically he had to strike now or it was over unless he wanted to sail back to Dragonstone and wait that shit out for several more years.

Column_sl

shitlord
It's owned by them now, but didn't used to be.
are you sure.

The wiki says

Dragonlance is a shared universe created by Laura and Tracy Hickman, and expanded by Tracy Hickman and Margaret Weis under the direction of TSR, Inc. into a series of popular fantasy novels. The Hickmans conceived Dragonlance while driving in their car on the way to TSR for a job application. At TSR Tracy met Margaret Weis, his future writing partner, and they gathered a group of associates to play the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game. The adventures during that game inspired a series of gaming modules, a series of novels, licensed products such as board games, and lead miniature figures.
In 1984, TSR published the first Dragonlance novel, Dragons of Autumn Twilight. It began the Chronicles trilogy, a core element of the Dragonlance world. ar fantasy novels.
Btw, I re-read those novels recently because I read them as a kid ,and liked them. Holy fuck are they awful now.