GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
sail? he didn't have food to march back to the wall much less WF. yeah maybe he could of abandoned his entire army to die in the cold, made it back to east watch, and then died later cold and alone when the throne executes him for treason. His choice was either die or fire god magic.

HUH_sl

shitlord
"Half my army is made up of unbelievers. I will have no burnings. Pray harder."

-Stannis, ADWD.

? ? you will avenge my death, and seat my daughter on the Iron Throne. Or die in the attempt.?

-Stannis, TWOW.

"lol, let's burn my daughter."

-Stannis, S5E09
"If I must sacrifice one child to the flames to save a million from the dark?Sacrifice?is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice."

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
"If I must sacrifice one child to the flames to save a million from the dark.Sacrifice.is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice."
This was in reference to his bastard nephew not his daughter and heir. Not to mention he kept delaying and delaying the sacrafice of his nephew.. then when Davos sends Edric away he shrugs it off and does not even send a search party to find the boy.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
11061674_369520449915194_6583155404410666456_n.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He was burning through supplies and winter was coming. This was his last window. Also Ramsay married Sansa, potentially allying the other northern houses to the Boltons hurting Stannis even more. Basically he had to strike now or it was over unless he wanted to sail back to Dragonstone and wait that shit out for several more years.
as i said if his campaign was so ill prepared then it was doomed from the start. its not like winter snuck up on him. he knew he had no chance, and what good is that sac gonna do him? even if it summons a vagina monster there are two boltons in winterfell. killing just one of them or hell both of them isnt gong to open the gates of winterfell or resupply stannis's men.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
as i said if his campaign was so ill prepared then it was doomed from the start. its not like winter snuck up on him. he knew he had no chance, and what good is that sac gonna do him? even if it summons a vagina monster there are two boltons in winterfell. killing just one of them or hell both of them isnt gong to open the gates of winterfell or resupply stannis's men.
it ends winter? at least temporarily? enough for them to march? you realize they are basically snowed in right? with no fucking food? they can't do anything. they are all about to freeze and starve to death. you can't really be this dense, can you?

They really love the shock factor on GOT haha. Can't wait till the SJW's go off on the pedobear scene.

I guess the Dragons in GOT aren't as armor plated as most fantasy dragons like Smaug.

Still a bunch of them would fuck up a city since they are the only air offense in that world.
Pretty sure that dragon is still only 1/3 its adult size. It's gonna laugh at spears in a few years.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Still can't believe Stannis burned his daughter after all that "you're my daughter and you deserves better than dieing of stoneskin" bullshit.

Someone posted in here that GoT never wastes scenes as a reference to the mountain, the whole daughter thing was a waste of time.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
That Shirleen scene was tough to take. Even the wife, who has read the books and isn't bothered by anything on the show (including the rape scenes) turned and said 'yea, that's a little much'. I get the point of it, I get even why he did it it just doesn't mean I have to like it. What sucks is two (or three) episodes ago we get that great Stannis scene with Shirleen where he told everyone to fuck off because she had greyscale.

Didn't like the Dany/Drogron scene. The whole time I just kept thinking, where is this unsullied army that is supposed to be protecting her, the same army that's supposed to take over Westeros? There were what, 5 of them there, fighting like shit? Also, the entire Dorne story arc (can't see where else they are going with that this season) has to be one the lowest points this show has had.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
The harpies running in 2 or 3 at a time was retarded as fuck. Why not just have another 10-15 unsullied around her? Drogon was awesome on the ground wrecking people's day, gay when he turned into Falcor.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I can't wait until it happens the exact same way in the books and Stannis fans stay butthurt for 3 years straight.
They are not even together in the books so it can't possibly happen that way. They could burn Shireen to save Jon though. That would get some panties in a twist!

Royal

Also, the entire Dorne story arc (can't see where else they are going with that this season) has to be one the lowest points this show has had.
The Dorne business was just a way to get Jaime out of King's Landing for the humbling of Cersei that wouldn't cost a lot to produce (unlike a military engagement in Riverrun would). It not being a vital part of the story really does show.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Oh and I noticed this too: The harpies were gutting rich folk:
Deaths from the Harpy - Album on Imgur

It seems like they were betrayed by Hizzy when he married Daenarys. I'd say it'd be nice if the show spent enough time to explain the factional difference between the harpy's and the bourgeoisie, but in truth I couldn't give a shit.

Royal

So, does Ser Davos bail on Stannis now or does he carry a pouch of Shireen's ashes around his neck and keep on keepin' on?

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, you just have to assume that it's an internal power struggle among the families of the city. Like when she took them down to have the dragons eat that one dude. It might be none of you, it might be all of you. I don't know, but I do know that if I feed you all to my dragons that I'll get the guilty ones.

But at the end of the day, neither do I give a shit. The lack of showing any force for her has really been a problem this season. I have to agree about the unsullied thing. They spent time building them up into this elite fighting force last season because it was convenient, and now that it's convenient for them to be idle and less competent that's what happens. Without anything to support it in exposition or development. It's just "because reasons". Except it's not really even that. It's just not addressed at all.

Why do your castrated freedman child warriors all of a sudden suck so much? Like Jaime in Dorne it just comes across as lazy.

They're becoming extremely erratic. Last episode was balls out. This one, more of a swing and a miss.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I guess I wasn't that bothered by Shireen getting roasted, I mean maybe if they ate her after or something - I think my wife got bothered by it, but I was just eating a popsicle and unphased by it.. Stannis will do anything for the crown. Let's not forget he's got his down syndrome wife also whispering in his ear about the lord of light, and even she went along with this plan.

Some real fuckin pussies watching this show