GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

khorum

Murder Apologist
I bet our intro/reminder to Bran's tree powers involves Sansa visitting the godswood in winterfell. Maybe Ramsay's out for an al-fresco BJ and then the weirwood tree starts talking in Bran's voice.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yet we know the minimum?
Uh yeah because it's confirmed he can do that shit. You can't infer that he can or can't do anything else because of what we do know about him.

Actually at a minimum we also know that beyond warging and wierwood travel he can influence dreams directly, as he did with both Jojen and Bran. Though he may only be able to do that to people with green sight.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uh yeah because it's confirmed he can do that shit. You can't infer that he can or can't do anything else because of what we do know about him.
I phrased that poorly.

We know that he can do the tree/bird shit, but we do not know if that's the upper limit of his abilities. Saying it's the minimum of his abilities is as big an assumption as anything else. That shit might be mad hard.

Stupid nitpicking though, obviously.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I meant, our knowledge of his abilities at a minimum includes: warging, wierwood travel, dream manipulation, and super longevity. Warging and wierwood travel have both been done by Bran and he doesn't seem to have a very hard time, so I figure for The Last Greenseer they must be trivial.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Maybe he frontloaded his magicz! Maybe that's the coolest shit he can do to make him seem more powerful than he really is. Melisandre style!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm, not quite what I thought he said, but here's the scene.

Ned Stark Farewell Jon Snow - Game of Thrones 1x02 (HD) - YouTube
Even Ramsay Bolton (Mr. Heartless himself) calls Ramsay "my son" but Ned doesn't he says "My blood" Maybe Bobby B isn't the father, but he's definitely Lyanna's kid.

If he was truly a bastard of Ned stark and a Rando why would Melisandre be son interested in him. He's either kings blood, or MAYBE Melisandre senses the fall of Stannis and is seeking a new pawn, she had to see if he'd fall for her manipulation, which he did not.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
According to:Game of Thrones Viewer's Guide

She died in Ned's arms when he rescued her. Seems like a good time for her to tell him she gave birth while in captivity, where the baby was and to make him swear never to reveal the identity of the father. Being a man bound by honor, duty and family, claiming the child was his bastard would be the only way he could manage without contradicting one of those traits.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Even Ramsay Bolton (Mr. Heartless himself) calls Ramsay "my son" but Ned doesn't he says "My blood" Maybe Bobby B isn't the father, but he's definitely Lyanna's kid.

If he was truly a bastard of Ned stark and a Rando why would Melisandre be son interested in him. He's either kings blood, or MAYBE Melisandre senses the fall of Stannis and is seeking a new pawn, she had to see if he'd fall for her manipulation, which he did not.
I don't remember her asking for his blood, just to fuck him. She has womanly urges also.

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
according to Liam Cunningham's (Davos Seaworth) recent interview, he did not know they were going to kill Shireen when he asked for her to come back with him to the wall. He was just asking to get her out of the war zone (not like The Wall is safer anyway)

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't remember her asking for his blood, just to fuck him. She has womanly urges also.
Yes I'm sure a woman that births shadow babies is just looking to get laid.

Also Starks have kings blood . They were kings for thousands of years. Far longer than the Barartheon or Targaryn dynastyies.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
according to Liam Cunningham's (Davos Seaworth) recent interview, he did not know they were going to kill Shireen when he asked for her to come back with him to the wall. He was just asking to get her out of the war zone (not like The Wall is safer anyway)
That was pretty obvious. I should not be surprised that the apparent is missed by some people but I always am.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah sorry I was not referencing you specifically. I remember a couple others saying he knew as well and was commenting on their need to have the obvious explained to them.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
meh, it's not recent enough. They bent the knee. As soon as you let someone else rule you, you likely don't fit her criteria. Robb may have qualified near the end as the will behind him was coalescing into an outright independence movement. Stannis is literally the rightful king if we accept the results of Robert's rebellion and that Robert had no legitimate children.

This is all speculation mind you.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
meh, it's not recent enough. They bent the knee. As soon as you let someone else rule you, you likely don't fit her criteria.
Nice of you to add another completely arbitrary guideline to an already completely arbitrary distinction. Stannis has never ruled the 7 kingdoms and isn't descended from anyone who has so what royalty does his daughter's blood have?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
It's magic in an imaginary world. It's all arbitrary guidelines. Or did you take sacrifices to the red god 1002? Enlighten us.
smile.png

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Nice of you to add another completely arbitrary guideline to an already completely arbitrary distinction. Stannis has never ruled the 7 kingdoms and isn't descended from anyone who has so what royalty does his daughter's blood have?
midichlorians....

Magic blood is Magic....