GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well damn. I am most curious how the Boltons are going to be removed as a threat since there is absolutely no opposition to him now in the show. Sounds like we might be getting a Lord Manderly Northern Plot next season. As well as how/when will the North wise up to the WW. Even if Stannis isn't dead. His claim is right fucked so I have no idea what they'll do with him now. He's a completely broken character. But went out to the bitter end.

The Night's Watch disappoints me even more in the show since we got Hardhome. Even though you know its coming, I'm like. For fuck's sake people, you have LITERALLY seen armies of ice zombies and white walkers first hand. You KNOW they exist and that they're coming. Every Wildling you let through is one less ice zombie to kill. This should be an incredibly transparent and obvious decision. All by Alliser Thorne who admitted that Jon was right in his decisions over him at every battle they've been involved in. Nope, you're a traitor, die bitch.

Also Ellaria has to die next season. No two ways about it. Tyene and her bad pussy comment was quite a hot touch though.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, but as soon as someone spots him on a cast list it's going to be every where.
Yeah but from here on out (and part of this season) the show writers are on their own - any decisions they make on casting or events may or may not ever happen in the books (unless Martin uses their ideas) - they haven't been written yet. All GRRM has told them for sure is how it ends, how they get their is up to them.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
https://youtu.be/xHMuqH7yOQc

Seems like Stannis is Dead.
There is nothing in that commentary that suggests Stannis is any more dead than what was already shown in the episode.

Although the dude does make a really fucking stupid comment about 'Cersei being mad when Jaime gets back'. Motherfucker, they're barely half a mile from shore, if that ship doesn't immediately turn back to dock, it will be some astonishingly terrible writing.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
There is nothing in that commentary that suggests Stannis is any more dead than what was already shown in the episode.

Although the dude does make a really fucking stupid comment about 'Cersei being mad when Jaime gets back'. Motherfucker, they're barely half a mile from shore, if that ship doesn't immediately turn back to dock, it will be some astonishingly terrible writing.
Why Would they? Jamie surely suspects the Dornish poisoned myrcella and he has trystane now as hostage. If he goes back he loses his hostage as there is no way he would still goto KL with Trystane for no reason, the whole reason he was going was due to the marriage which is now not happening.

In addition he is not going to be able to touch or find out who did this with just the two of them, more likely he takes trystane to the capital, holds him hostage then returns with an army for revenge. Myrcella will be long dead so no point in getting help.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well damn. I am most curious how the Boltons are going to be removed as a threat since there is absolutely no opposition to him now in the show. Sounds like we might be getting a Lord Manderly Northern Plot next season. As well as how/when will the North wise up to the WW. Even if Stannis isn't dead. His claim is right fucked so I have no idea what they'll do with him now. He's a completely broken character. But went out to the bitter end.

The Night's Watch disappoints me even more in the show since we got Hardhome. Even though you know its coming, I'm like. For fuck's sake people, you have LITERALLY seen armies of ice zombies and white walkers first hand. You KNOW they exist and that they're coming. Every Wildling you let through is one less ice zombie to kill. This should be an incredibly transparent and obvious decision. All by Alliser Thorne who admitted that Jon was right in his decisions over him at every battle they've been involved in. Nope, you're a traitor, die bitch.

Also Ellaria has to die next season. No two ways about it. Tyene and her bad pussy comment was quite a hot touch though.
Littlefinger is coming.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
They will turn the ship around and get her cured. In the process it will look like she has the downs ( as with the book she is fucked uped, so it will be "related"). That way it's linked together with show/book and the crap plot can carry on.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why Would they? Jamie surely suspects the Dornish poisoned myrcella and he has trystane now as hostage. If he goes back he loses his hostage as there is no way he would still goto KL with Trystane for no reason, the whole reason he was going was due to the marriage which is now not happening.

In addition he is not going to be able to touch or find out who did this with just the two of them, more likely he takes trystane to the capital, holds him hostage then returns with an army for revenge. Myrcella will be long dead so no point in getting help.
That's a Dornish crew manning that ship. How the fuck is he going to conceal her death from all of them and Trystane for the entire ride home? It's literally him and Bronn vs every single other person on that ship.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck all the haters. I thought this was a very enjoyable season finale.

Jon isn't dead. They reconciled Melisandre's location with the book (she never left the wall) for a reason - the kiss of life. The only question left is where Jon is going after he's brought back, because he obviously can't stay on the Wall or they'll shank his ass again.
I think he comes back and takes his wildling army then heads back to Winterfell. There going to be a very serious showdown between the wildlings and the nights watch at the wall.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
We sure spent a lot of time on that Stannis storyline for him to do nothing but epicly fail repeatedly. Also, it's pretty crazy with as much time as they put into the Bran storyline last season that they completely ignored it this season. You would think if it was so important they would've at least showed him once during the finale.

O_T

Trakanon Raider
That's a Dornish crew manning that ship. How the fuck is he going to conceal her death from all of them and Trystane for the entire ride home? It's literally him and Bronn vs every single other person on that ship.
I don't think Myrcella is going to die. Pretty sure that sand snake slipped Bronn the antidote in that stupid scene they had together since she has it on her neck. It makes sense as it keeps the Trystane plotline alive and gives that chick allies in Kingslanding.