GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No way that's going to happen. She will quit the faceless men IMO.
My guess she'll become nobody, then have an Arya relapse when she gets sent on a mission into Westeros and sees someone on her list. But Needle will probably be important, either her casting it away to become nobody, or her saying fuck the faceless men and getting it back from its hiding spot to go stab more people.

koljec_sl

shitlord
They were desperate to get away from Ramsay...
Just be content with that. That's for sure.

There is no need to think about it any further. These stories aren't that deep, and the writers can add twist whenever they want.

If you want something to chew on, consider that Brienne has assumed the role of Lady Stoneheart.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why would he go back and risk losing a valuable prisoner?
Overwrought from grief at the death of his daughter right after having his first and only father/daughter moment? He was about to take that sweet thing to pound town.

But seriously, the ship is half a mile from shore and crewed entirely by Prince Doran's men. If that ship doesn't turn around in the very first episode of S6 it will be a strong contender for worst writing in the entire show. Jaime's best bet is to take Trystane hostage in his cabin immediately.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Pod will rescue Sansa one way or another imo, on his own or by stopping Brienne.

Ellaria is getting her war now whether Myrcella dies or not, so the bad pussy antidote is possible but unlikely. It effectively replaces all of Doran's failed marriage plots that went nowhere and also maybe the whole Griff story as the catalyst for Dorne going to war ahead of Dany's arrival in book 17.

And I think every side of the argument is correct about Stannis. I think the writers left it ambiguous so they can figure out if they are keeping him around or not. He has absolutely no power base left now, so I'm not sure what role he has left to play unless he takes the black or someshit.

Also they could be trying to avoid book spoilers, or outright misdirect us, as a favor for George just for the sake of the possibility of the next book coming out before casting and filming etc starts (hah)

Bonus points if they are saving it because lopping off his head causes a goddamn shadow Mannis to spew out and go on a rampage.

Jon actually staying dead would be the biggest surprise of the whole series.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
If you want something to chew on, consider that Brienne has assumed the role of Lady Stoneheart.
She was Stonehearting before Lady Stoneheart then. Her vow to Catlyn was on the condition that she would never be held back from killing Stannis.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Overwrought from grief at the death of his daughter right after having his first and only father/daughter moment? He was about to take that sweet thing to pound town.

But seriously, the ship is half a mile from shore and crewed entirely by Prince Doran's men. If that ship doesn't turn around in the very first episode of S6 it will be a strong contender for worst writing in the entire show. Jaime's best bet is to take Trystane hostage in his cabin immediately.
Turning around is certain death for Jamie and loss of his prisoner......

Your trolling is pretty thik in this thread today.

koljec_sl

shitlord
And I think every side of the argument is correct about Stannis. I think the writers left it ambiguous so they can figure out if they are keeping him around or not. He has absolutely no power base left now, so I'm not sure what role he has left to play unless he takes the black or someshit.
There's a much simpler explanation for not seeing Stannis' decapitation -- Brienne's sword swing transitions into Ramsay's in the next scene.

Stannis is dead.

Bet this ass hat makes someone like cersei save the world from the white walkers or everyone just dies and the walkers rule. Truly thought it would turn into the Red Priest God would have a chosen one fight the walkers army and save the day but at this point seems like melisandra is full of shit. With 2 seasons left there isnt much room to develop anything that will do the show justice at this point, That comet from a few seasons back and all the other open plots , unless those were closed in the books and ignored on the show because there is so much more left open.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Turning around is certain death for Jamie and loss of his prisoner......

Your trolling is pretty thik in this thread today.
Trolling? That ship is turning around whether Jaime wants it to or not, because it's crewed by Prince Doran's men, like I fucking said. If they don't turn it around immediately after finding out Myrcella is dead, it would be absolutely fucking retarded, and Jaime's best bet for survival is taking Trystane hostage while he still has a chance.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If I were Jaime, I'd turn the ship around, present Myrcella's body to Doran, and tell him if he wants Trystane back in one piece, he will have all of the sand snakes brutally murdered in front of Ellaria, and Ellaria sentenced to live out the rest of her days in a cell.

But I believe in a bucketful of eyes for an eye.
What happens if Doran just executes him as well? In for a penny in for a pound.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Bonus points if they are saving it because lopping off his head causes a goddamn shadow Mannis to spew out and go on a rampage.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kruegen again.

I'd +1 ya on the shadow Mannis if I could.

1449953-shadowedman1.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
My guess she'll become nobody, then have an Arya relapse when she gets sent on a mission into Westeros and sees someone on her list. But Needle will probably be important, either her casting it away to become nobody, or her saying fuck the faceless men and getting it back from its hiding spot to go stab more people.
She can't become no-one until her vendetta is fulfilled or she lets it go. After that she'll have no purpose left, and will be ready to become a shell for the many faced god (through suicide?) or just decide to fuck off and be a normal person because those bitches be crazy and she'll be punished every time she takes a life for herself.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Called it with the princess dying, all those ppl were getting way too happy of an ending so someone had to die, figured it would be the princess or tristan dying to save her. I don't think the viper mom planned to get away with it though, either she bolts or she is going to be sentenced to death.
I see her ending up ether quickly dead or ending up in Maureen for Uncle Tyrion to dispense justice to.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If he's not in on the plot (and Jaime has no reason to suspect him to be in on killing Myrcella because it would make zero fucking sense) then giving Jaime whatever he wants (within reason) is the best way to avoid war. If both Jaime and Myrcella die mysteriously while Jaime is on a mission to retrieve Myrcella from Dorne under Tommen's orders, you better believe it means war.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There is no guarantee there wont be war regardless. She was next in line for the throne and that decision really isn't Jaime's. So might be worth it to get the Kingslayer since war is likely already. Assuming the Lannisters are still in a position to make war. In the books they are fairly decimated but in the show they seem to be stronger.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think it's painfully obvious by this point that the "line" for the throne has a lot less to do with who's on it than the size of their army. You're only in line for the throne if there isn't someone with a bigger army that objects to it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think it's painfully obvious by this point that the "line" for the throne has a lot less to do with who's on it than the size of their army. You're only in line for the throne if there isn't someone with a bigger army that objects to it.
What? Until the incest thing is actually proven, Cersei's children have a stronger claim to the throne than Stannis does. The succession is of significant importance.