GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
That makes sense then. I wonder if she'd have done the same had she not been preggers.

Or, after thinking about it, I'd bet altering her preggers body via CGI would likely have been similar in scope to adding her face seamlessly to someone else's body

Sterling

El Presidente
That makes sense then. I wonder if she'd have done the same had she not been preggers.

Or, after thinking about it, I'd bet altering her preggers body via CGI would likely have been similar in scope to adding her face seamlessly to someone else's body
She's shown her boobs in the past in movies so I don't know if it's a huge big deal to her unless she feels like she's getting old and frumpy or something. Although honestly she kind of seems like she doesn't really give a shit about a lot of stuff and isn't all that uptight.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wouldnt be surprised if it had nothing to do with being "shy" about their bodies, but more of a "if she ain't getting naked, then i'm not" kind of thing.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm sure it's probably money at this point. They aren't going to pay what they would have to pay for Khaleesi's titties, same for Mama.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Maybe she was uncomfortable with her vag flapping in the wind in front of 1500 extras in Croatia even if she would be okay with it being on TV?

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm sure it's probably money at this point. They aren't going to pay what they would have to pay for Khaleesi's titties, same for Mama.
I have read that khaleesi got kind of uptight about showing boobs, she didn't want to get characterized as slutty or some such nonsense.

Though you are probably right, nothing cures uptight in a performer like a big enough wad of cash.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just assumed that her vadge was kind gross.

shame on me for clicking that link. good lord.

found this on the GoT facebook group.
rrr_img_110030.jpg
makes you feel weird oogling sansa or arya, if anyone actually oogles her now.

khorum

Murder Apologist
GoT just broke the record for most Emmy wins in a year. Wonder if it'll break that before the end of s8.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I imagine we'll finally see some solid vengeance against the Boltons and Freys just in time for the white walkers to bust in and remind them it was all pointless.

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
I imagine we'll finally see some solid vengeance against the Boltons and Freys just in time for the white walkers to bust in and remind them it was all pointless.
So, what do we think? Final episode of season seven is the breakout of the white walker invasion, then season 8 is everyone having to come together to fight them off?
Don't get me wrong, I think this show is awesome and love watching it, but when the actual invasion happens, it's going to be amazing.
smile.png

khorum

Murder Apologist
I really really hope they work in Frey Pies somehow.
Maybe they're improving on the book and feeding the pies to Walder himself.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I just assumed that her vadge was kind gross.

I think that's a good assumption. Though, showing a woman who is (within the universe) hyped up to be one of the most beautiful women in the seven kingdoms but is obviously on the downward slope to becoming another older matriarch and exposing that fact to everyone in King's Landing would add a new dimension to a scene. Behind the clothes she's no longer a beauty, and without her father she's no longer a threat.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Interesting...

So Jon gets resurrected somehow and then goes South as a Stark and begins gathering strength for the coming threat. I wonder how that all gets setup without being stupid.