GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Not sure why they changed the dialogue so much, not like it was that many lines. Making Dayne dual wield instead of using Dawn was also a letdown, but yeah, seemed better than the fucking Sand Snake clownshow.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm gonna be the faggot that says they fucked that shit way up.

There's a fan made version of that scene that, minus the crappy fight part because of the low budget, gets the scene perfect in dialogue, acting, etc.

Take this fight choreography and add it to that acting in that version, and you get the perfect version of that scene, imo.

It was sufficient for the show but disappointing from a book reader's point of view.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm gonna be the faggot that says they fucked that shit way up.

There's a fan made version of that scene that, minus the crappy fight part because of the low budget, gets the scene perfect in dialogue, acting, etc.

Take this fight choreography and add it to that acting in that version, and you get the perfect version of that scene, imo.

It was sufficient for the show but disappointing from a book reader's point of view.
I disagree. You can tell he has Dawn when he is sharpening it, and when he throws it down in the sand before the engagement. There is like a sun symbol on the hilt, perhaps the sigil of his house. He clearly has the epic weapon it just isnt as exaggerated, made more realistic in the sense of a valaryian steel type thing instead of a magical gleaming weapon. He takes out the other sword when he realizes all of the targets he is facing. He gets AOE damage from that and it clearly turned the tide of the battle.

His acting performance was very powerful regardless if it wasn't fucking verbatim.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The White Bull missing andthe dialogue changes though I really can't forgive. Also the blue balls with the kid in the tower was lame. Also of course Reed used a "dirty" tactic. That was implied .

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
RIP Shaggy Dog. I wonder if Ramsey is going to clam the fuck down and not torture Rickon and actually take his late fathers advice and leverage him instead.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yes, it was 6 on 2 instead of 7 on 3, and dual wield...but the fight itself was fucking great. Sword of Morning was the fucking shit. Such blue balls on the lack of reveal in the Tower though. Guess they're going to drag it out. Rest of the episode was good as well. RIP Shaggydog although you were wild on rabies most of the time anyways.

Jon giving the traitors what they deserved was so sweet. "My watch has ended". Game on motherfuckers.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
The "your eyes are still brown" line at the beginning of the episode made me laugh quite a bit.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I didn't mean to imply necessarily dead, just hard times ahead brah. Hard times ahead. Winter is coming.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I wonder if the Wildling army is going to follow him now.

Guess we aren't doing the pink letter?

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Seeing Olly's little shit face get what it deserved was worth the wait. But seriously having Sansa roll up on Castle Black a day after John Snow walks out is just ugh...

Cybsled

I knew they were gonna pull a "lol we stay too long kk thx bye" after the TOJ battle. It wouldn't surprise me if they hold off on the reveal until the 2nd to last episode at earliest.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Enjoyed tyrion rambling for 20 minutes about conversation.
Arya is going to become Ninja Jesus in the time it takes sansa to learn not to get raped and bran to see 1 complete vision

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Does anyone think the Umbers could be trying to play Ramsay and the wolf head a fake?