GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
My bad.

You guys notice Varys has been putting on weight? No wonder they don't film him from behind any more.
Gelded as he is means that as he gets older his bones become more fragile due to osteoporosis, and he gains weight due to lethargy and low t levels.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Looking forward to seeing more of Dutch from Killjoys. That woman is gorgeous.
rrr_img_133913.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Thinking back on it, the scene with Dany was good fun to watch the first time, but man it's hard to believe not one single Khal would have tried to strangle her or something. Soon as some sparks hit the ground they all just ran around like faggots and burned to death. All of the leaders of an entire culture focused on fighting and not a single one of them tries to go out fighting?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, the entire scene was pretty gay. I like to think Martin wrote the same outcome, but had a more clever way of getting there.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, the entire scene was pretty gay. I like to think Martin wrote the same outcome, but had a more clever way of getting there.
it would never happen that way because dany is not fireproof. drogon however will just probably roast some Khals and the rest would fall into line.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sorry, Column is in the right (painful to admit). Book readers are being dickheads for no reason except to flaunt their extra knowledge. This is basically a thread not at all intended for book readers so to pop in and drop that equation is shitty when you figured it out from the books. The show obviously has details but nothing compared to the books in this regard (which I've read). If you've read the books just be quiet. Is that so hard? Or do you really have to make the extra effort to "tee hee I know something!" in here when he specifically said "so Book readers I do not want your input if this has any precedence..."?

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
To be fair almost all the book shit that is relevant was on the TV show as well. The only advantage the Book Readers had was time with the material.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On a somewhat related note about family, seeing Sansa reunite with Jon was pretty cool given how much of a brat she was to him. Can't wait for Arya to reunite with Jon as they were closer.

It seems like next episode has Bran seeing the future with the White Walkers and company at Yggdrasil (or w/e that tree is called). Seems like a good reason to leave and an explanation as to where they've been.
what if Arya has to kill Jon when she becomes a faceless man?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
GRRM went through so much effort showing how much trouble she had letting go of Arya that I'm assuming she has some sort of a relapse when they send her to Westeros. Wouldn't surprise me if the faceless men kill her for it, considering how the rest of the story has gone.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
what if Arya has to kill Jon when she becomes a faceless man?
I've wondered about this, as well (not Jon in particular, but anyone of any importance on the "good guys" side of the story). The show has portrayed the Faceless Men has generally making wrongs right, but aren't they really just a mercenary/assassin group that anyone could hire? I think it would be intriguing if she ends up getting a contract for someone that Arya never would have wanted to kill -- I don't know that there's any bad guy that she could go after at this point that would have anywhere near as much dramatic impact.

Cybsled

What character did she play? The other khaleesi chick who Dany befriended? Oh dear Lord of Light please let there be some scissoring
IMDB lists her as "Lhazareen", but that's the name of the "lamb people", so maybe some unnamed extra?