GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's interesting that the Hodor time-travel thing basically shows us that the Azor Ahai thing is definitely accurate. Obviously a seer at some time foresaw it happening and wrote it down or spread its story. I'm sure the Raven himself probably knew who the current "Prince That Was Promised" is. Too bad he didn't say.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
4. Tommen gets killed by the Faith Militant, Margaery gets killed/maimed in the conflict, splitting the Lannisters and Tyrells for good. Tyrells leave KL or force Cersei from the capital, which seems far more likely and logical. I hope Cersei will bite it, but Im holding out for her getting eaten by a dragon.
I think this is spot on - Tommen will definitely be killed here shortly, thus fulfilling the prophecy about Cersei that she will outlive her children (gold their crowns, gold their shrouds). She is going to assume the someone younger and more beautiful coming to cast her down is Margaery and make sure Margaery gets killed, take control of King's Landing, only to get smacked down by Dany.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
The guy who was stabbed in the chest is the stunt actor who plays the Night King.
Is it still the lord commander then? Isn't the story surrounding him that he married an other and they took over the night's watch? I mean I guess they could have turned him into another other anyways but it seems like the timeline would be off there.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
I cant see Arya killing Jon considering she just saw a play about Ned and was all heartbroken about it, and thats after doing her ninja training for almost two seasons now. I dont think she's gonna make it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Agreed. Arya is going to kill someone soon, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's Jon.
i was thinking arya will kill the real cersei which is why Jaqenface told her to kill the mummer cersei. to see her reaction. nobody would bother hiring a faceless men to kill that lady, let alone some second rate actress who probably doesnt have two coins to rub together.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My guess is Bran will get saved by Drogon. Basically the only way he's getting away from that undead horde is if he can fly away (remember the Three-eyed Raven telling Bran that he will never walk again, but he will fly). Would explain Drogon's absence throughout Dany's recent predicament too.

I'd guess Yara & Theon will head to Dany, stealing Euron's plan. Maybe they'll find Gendry along the way
biggrin.png

Debase

N00b
3. Clueless about Yara/Theon. Getting to Dany first maybe? Not sure about Arya either, Im thinking she fails her final test, the play seemed to foreshadow this. Cant decide about what will happen to her afterwards. The Faceless men happily telling her "aww sorry u faild but u gotta go" doesnt seem right.
I thought they made some pretty heavy suggestions about Arya. She has been sent to kill a woman... who plays Cersei in a play. In the play, the character who plays Sansa wants to get rid of the actress who plays Cersei so she can take on that role....

To me, it seems too convenient for Arya to watch a play where she is to kill the actress who plays someone on her list for Cersei not to be next.

Debase

N00b
Is it still the lord commander then? Isn't the story surrounding him that he married an other and they took over the night's watch? I mean I guess they could have turned him into another other anyways but it seems like the timeline would be off there.
I don't know how the Night's King in the show can be the Night's King in the book from legend. In the book, the Night's King fell in love with a White Walker. How could that Night's King fall in love with a white walker... but the Night's King in the show is clearly being shown to be the first White Walker? I think this is just a place where the book and show again diverge. The Night's King moniker was probably just deemed cool, so the show applied it to the leader of the White Walkers.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
i was thinking arya will kill the real cersei which is why Jaqenface told her to kill the mummer cersei. to see her reaction. nobody would bother hiring a faceless men to kill that lady, let alone some second rate actress who probably doesnt have two coins to rub together.
This is the first good prediction I see for Arya. Her story is so disjointed from the rest atm, how does she play into the grande scheme of things? Killing Cersei would be a great moment for her. Tasking her to kill Jon would be terrible because... 1) He already died once 2) It undermines her training, since she will likely be "torn" over doing it. 3) Serves to benefit the "bad guys", thus making her unlikable after an already long tedious and boring path - similarly to Bran.

Her path needs to have a huge payoff. Only bigger thing after killing Cersei would be killing the Night King or Daenerys, which I don't see happening.

I'm trying to figure out who lives at the end of it all. Do the Targs retake Westeros? Daeny, Jon and Tyrion take King's Landing, Sansa, Bran, Rickon rebuild the north? Lannisters are eliminated and still a Baratheon floating in the sea somewhere?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I dont think she's gonna make it.
Since I read the books I didn't think Arya would ever become a faceless man and last night's episode was pretty careful to spell out that she was definitely not no one no matter how many times she says she is. I don't know what she's going to do but I will be shocked if she actually becomes a faceless man.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I think Brienne is fucked. She's going to walk right into a trap in the Riverlands. Littlefinger needs to get rid of Brienne to have any chance of gettting Sansa back on his side, Brienne is in the way.

Sansa not mentioning that her Blackfish info came from Littlefinger is a HUGE detail. Jon or Davos or both would have immediately warned her not to trust info from Littlefinger, and definitely not send anyone of importance down there to verify it. Sansa probably just sealed Brienne's fate in lying about her source to Jon & Davos.

That is, unless undead Catelyn wants to make an appearance and save Brienne's ass.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I always figured she would never become a legit FM but would learn enough that she could still escape and finish off her list.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think Brienne is fucked. She's going to walk right into a trap in the Riverlands. Littlefinger needs to get rid of Brienne to have any chance of gettting Sansa back on his side, Brienne is in the way.

Sansa not mentioning that her Blackfish info came from Littlefinger is a HUGE detail. Jon or Davos or both would have immediately warned her not to trust info from Littlefinger, and definitely not send anyone of importance down there to verify it. Sansa probably just sealed Brienne's fate in lying about her source to Jon & Davos.

That is, unless undead Catelyn wants to make an appearance and save Brienne's ass.
Jon and Davos don't even really know who Littlefinger is though.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Agreed. Arya is going to kill someone soon, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's Jon.
Who would have the money to have Jon killed and why would they care anyway? Jon's enemies were all dishonored wallbums and now they're all dead. It wouldn't make any sense as the story is right now.