GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Siliconemelons

As someone said earlier- I think Arya is going to kill the waif, take her face- bring her body back in place of her own- steal a bunch of faces and skidattle.

Sam the slayer! Go boy go.. I was kinda wishing he busted back in the room to have one last roll in the hay...

Scyfi

N00b
They showed us how Arya plans to beat the waif, she went somewhere dark and turned out the lights. Arya just finished learning how to fight while blind and the waif will be no match for her in this setting.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Since there's zero subtlely to this show lately I'd fully expect Arya to kill the waif in a fight and gtfo of braavos and we never see or hear from Jaquen again.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't really care about subtlety within the story or how the nuance of their actions gave hidden clues to viewers. I just think it would be bad storytelling if that was the end of Arya's time with the faceless men.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Becoming one of the faceless was a means to an end for Arya until she realized it really wasn't.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anyone else feel like this Edmure Tully/Blackfish reappearance of the Freys/Sansa being a boss thing is going to lead to a Lady Stoneheart revelation? They mentioned how the Brotherhood without Banners was fucking the Freys up too.

I really hope Team Stark shows up to talk to Blackfish and he's all "I'm not taking back the Riverlands, she is:" to the big UnCat final episode reveal.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Anyone think there's anything more to the visions Bran had? Obviously some of it was stuff that had already happened, but I wonder if there was more to it by showing it to the viewer. Bran, for example, would have already known the history of Aerys and Jaime but that was prominent in the flashback. Also, in the flashback, it looks like the wildfire actually was ignited, but that didn't happen in the actual timeline, right? Part of me thinks maybe will Jaime will end up having to kill Cersei when she goes crazy from her plans not coming to fruition and decides she just wants to burn the whole city down as retribution (she does know about the wildfire and her necromaester would clearly be able to help out in that kind of shit).

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Prediction!

Dany and Jon fall in love and rule together. Thus perpetuating the integral incestuous theme. Just kidding.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really didn't think they had the time left to introduce Lady Stoneheart and have to plot actually go anywhere, but now that Jaime and Brienne are both on their way to Riverrun, it seems very probable that we'll see her in the season finale.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone else feel like this Edmure Tully/Blackfish reappearance of the Freys/Sansa being a boss thing is going to lead to a Lady Stoneheart revelation? They mentioned how the Brotherhood without Banners was fucking the Freys up too.

I really hope Team Stark shows up to talk to Blackfish and he's all "I'm not taking back the Riverlands, she is:" to the big UnCat final episode reveal.
Dunno but sending Jaime up there is just going to do the Edmure/Blackfish negotiation that happened in Feast, right? Just way out of order.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dunno but sending Jaime up there is just going to do the Edmure/Blackfish negotiation that happened in Feast, right? Just way out of order.
Yeah but iirc, in the books he was still defending Jeyne Westerling, so he actually had a reason to negotiate. In the show he despises Edmure and Talisa is dead, so I'm curious to see how Jaime will end the siege.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so was the only good guy we see a faceless men kill was Pate? maybe these guys do only kill people who were low characters.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If they're not building to a LS reveal, they sure are faking us out. And with the Benjen reveal, it doesn't seem far fetched at all. But we'll see.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought wildfire wasn't terribly common and tirion used all of it in the battle of blackheart's bay?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Especially since she didn't kill even a single person. It would have been way better if she killed a bunch of people she didn't get to know/give a shit about before she met "the one who changed her mind". Instead she meets her right away... really lame.
Haha, I got negged for this post. Did Arya kill anyone while in service of the faceless men? I can't remember if that first revenge kill was after she had gone to see Jaquen.

Szlia

I am not sure I watched the right show, because no character died this episode!

PS: Bronn mentioned!
smile.png
Still not shown
frown.png