GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Here is my show theory:

There will be no real LSH. Instead, it will be revealed to be Littlefinger controlling the BWOB. He can then leverage Brienne to get Jaime to fall into a trap. It works in his interest to get both out of the way (Brienne because she is something between himself and Sansa, and Jamie because dead Lannisters creates chaos).
I'm wagering that LSH makes her debut as the season finale. Any takers?

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I get the feeling Arya is going to lay a trap for the waif. She's not dumb, she knows that bitch is going to come after her. She also knows that she can't beat her in a fair fight.
Did the Waif get blind-drug training? Because if I was to guess, that's why Arya blew that candle.

Chillz

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Waif only knows hand to hand combat and how to fight with sticks. Needle will fuck her up.
tongue.png

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Arya will probably get away with something much simpler. Something along the lines of the Faceless God doesn't care whose life was taken, as long as a life was taken. Both girls are nobody, what does the Faceless God care which one died. He was owed a death, he got one. Arya is free.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I just cannot buy that a guild of assassins just let someone walk the fuck away after knowing their secrets.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
they aren't a guild of assassins, they're a crazy religious death cult.
Total semantic bullshit bro. Religious Cult that is effectively a guild of assassins who kills people for payments. Call it what you will. You don't get to just walk away. If they send the Waif to kill Arya... why wouldn't they stop there if she fails?

Another face will be added to the wall. Yeah, I get that. But come on. Sorry it didn't work out Arya, don't tell anyone we have a room full of magical face masks that we take from people okay?

dangler_sl

shitlord
Religious people's silly rules don't have to make sense. Also, if they were only assassins, they wouldn't just take whatever someone could afford. I look at the payments more as donations.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Religious people's silly rules don't have to make sense. Also, if they were only assassins, they wouldn't just take whatever someone could afford. I look at the payments more as donations.
At least someone here understands that it isn't just semantics.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Are we all just totally neglecting how Arya came to be involved with these guys in the first place? She saved 3 lives. In return, the god of death owed her 3.

Can you imagine? Just go around being a hero and you can have faceless assassins kill all the bad people. Wouldn't the faceless be obligated to give you a death if you pushed someone out from in front of a horse/wagon/whatever, or any other act that saved a life?

Why are we bickering about what their "cost" is when their rules are obviously completely arbitrary?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Your source of power isn't anything more special because it's religion. Have you heard of North Korea? I could list another fifty countries that have no state religion or even understand religion and are far more insane than anything you could imagine. But it's an utter waste of time when this subject comes up due to the ethnocentric and egocentric nature of our Western World.

At least someone here understands that it isn't just semantics.
You're not that smart, Twilight. I hate to break it to you, but you really aren't. It is semantics. But thanks for illustrating you're anything but an atheist. It's ok though, most atheists actually fear god far more than the religious. This is why I stay outta the religious shit on these boards, so you might want to keep it out of here too before you get schooled by people with actual knowledge on the subject not just emotion.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Are we all just totally neglecting how Arya came to be involved with these guys in the first place? She saved 3 lives. In return, the god of death owed her 3.

Can you imagine? Just go around being a hero and you can have faceless assassins kill all the bad people. Wouldn't the faceless be obligated to give you a death if you pushed someone out from in front of a horse/wagon/whatever, or any other act that saved a life?

Why are we bickering about what their "cost" is when their rules are obviously completely arbitrary?
That's not entirely accurate. Arya rescued 3 criminals from burning to death in the jail cart, one of which was Jaqen.

Jaqen considered that robbing from the Red God and insisted that since 3 were stolen, 3 must replace them. She wasn't owed anything.

"The Red God has his due, sweet girl, and only death may pay for life. This girl took three that were his. This girl must give three in their places. Speak the names, and a man will do the rest."

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
That's not entirely accurate. Arya rescued 3 criminals from burning to death in the jail cart, one of which was Jaqen.

Jaqen considered that robbing from the Red God and insisted that since 3 were stolen, 3 must replace them. She wasn't owed anything.

"The Red God has his due, sweet girl, and only death may pay for life. This girl took three that were his. This girl must give three in their places. Speak the names, and a man will do the rest."
I think she was owed, because she got to choose. If any 3 would do, Jaqen would have chosen them himself and fucked off. But she held him hostage to her choices to the point of choosing him. Obviously, she was owed.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Why are we forgetting that even that was total fucking bullshit?

The dude killed 8 of the jailors at Harrenhal just because he didn't want to have to kill himself since Arya named HIM as one to die.