GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
No its better than that. Their idiot cousin took it on a quest to Valyria and never returned. Their other idiot cousin went on a follow up quest to find that guys corpse and loot his shit.

He also never returned. Lolannisters?

In regards to the new chapter released. It is confirmed that Euron did in fact make it to Valyria and returned. I doubt it will ever be delved into, but I am curious how he accomplished this. I was always under the impression that Valyria is dangerous as it is choked with volcanic ash and shit. Rather than being legitimately uninhabitable.

That and the coastline is fucked/unmapped so nobody was really able to approach it safely.

Sterling

El Presidente
No its better than that. Their idiot cousin took it on a quest to Valyria and never returned. Their other idiot cousin went on a follow up quest to find that guys corpse and loot his shit.

King Tommen II took it to Valyria and was lost. It was Tywin's brother Gerion that went on a quest to look for it and was also lost.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
They made a point of having Davos say that Jon's army was camped in the same place that Stannis camped before marching on Winterfell. What are the chances that he finds the charred remnant of the stag he carved for Shireen and ends up killing a bitch?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like he's also increasing the odds of Ramsay and 20 Good Men fucking up his shit amirite?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider

In regards to the new chapter released. It is confirmed that Euron did in fact make it to Valyria and returned. I doubt it will ever be delved into, but I am curious how he accomplished this. I was always under the impression that Valyria is dangerous as it is choked with volcanic ash and shit. Rather than being legitimately uninhabitable.

That and the coastline is fucked/unmapped so nobody was really able to approach it safely.
What the fuck does uninhabitable mean? Is that like noninflammable? Words like that bother me.

Also, Lannisters are retarded.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They made a point of having Davos say that Jon's army was camped in the same place that Stannis camped before marching on Winterfell. What are the chances that he finds the charred remnant of the stag he carved for Shireen and ends up killing a bitch?
rrr_img_135389.jpg
pretty good i think.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I'm with Szlia (sorry, Szlia) -- watching trailers for next weeks episode is like watching commercials, people still do that?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I know what it means you fuck. Words like that just piss me off. Habitable. Let's add an in- for no reason and have it mean the same thing as habitable. And then an un- to make it mean the opposite.

Basically the prefix in- pisses me off, because it has too many fucking meanings.

God damn I'm rustled. Anyway, back to Arya's period... does that mean I can jerk off to her now?

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He should find the wives of some of Stannis's soldiers somewhere close to that camp that could explain to him what happened.

Also a large part of the army deserted Stanis that night so there are several thousand soldiers who know what happened to Shireen still alive. With Stanis burning his daughter likely becoming common knowledge across the north. Davos should already know by now what happened if several months have passed as appears to have happened in the last episode.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
But its not a prefix in this case its just a word that starts with "in." Inhabit = live in an area. Inhabitable = able to be lived in. Uninhabitable = unable to be lived on.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Davos should already know by now what happened if several months have passed as appears to have happened in the last episode.
As bad as the writing has been at certain points in this season, it hasn't fallen so low that they wouldn't show the moment that he finds out play out on screen.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
But its not a prefix in this case its just a word that starts with "in." Inhabit = live in an area. Inhabitable = able to be lived in. Uninhabitable = unable to be lived on.
Is habitable not a word? So why do they both exist?!

I could very well be wrong here, doesn't mean I'm gonna be any less pissed.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
on HBO Now they play the trailer for the next episode immediately after the current episode airs. i end up watching it out of laziness, because after the preview comes the producer commentary on the episode, which is usually at least marginally interesting.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
capable of wearing nun clothes?

you inhabit something. that thing is inhabitable.
hab?it?a?ble
'hab?d?b(?)l/
adjective
suitable or good enough to live in.
synonyms: fit to live in,inhabitable, fit to occupy, in good repair, livable; formaltenantable
"it's not the Ritz, but it's habitable"
I mean...