GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You retarded? Or do you just not remember Jon schooling everyone in season 1, killing Qhorin Halfhand, multiple white walkers, tons of wildlings at the Wall, Hardhome wights, etc...

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I forgot he never actually read the books and watches YouTube synopses instead of the actual show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You retarded? Or do you just not remember Jon schooling everyone in season 1, killing Qhorin Halfhand, multiple white walkers, tons of wildlings at the Wall, Hardhome wights, etc...
yeah, my memory is hazy. all i remember from the show is jon schooling his fellow probies who never picked up a sword before in their live because they didnt grow up with a trainer. my memory gets hazier when jon gets wtfpwned by every other competent fighter on this show, even craster knocked his ass out. but ok. i agree i never read the books or watched the show. uh huh.

come at me bros

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
He's never portrayed as being the best swordsman in Westeros but he's more than a competent fighter

Debase

N00b
He's never portrayed as being the best swordsman in Westeros but he's more than a competent fighter
Yep. The majority of soldiers in Westeros aren't trained all that well. Basically hand normal dudes some armor and a sword and say go for it. John was raised noble which means they receive training from birth from an expert. He doesn't have to be amazing to be better than 95% of the other soldiers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he is an average fighter at best. i give him that because he was schooled to be a fighter, he is basically the harry potter of fighters. everyone says hes awesome when in reality he isnt. he will fight ramsay maybe. maybe. if he does then he will get thrashed and if those linked videos are any pattern, get saved by an outside force just before he himself is killed.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't really recall anyone calling him awesome, but there was at least one retard who implied he had no combat skill.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jon and the wildlings lose the war. Ramsay takes jon as prisoner and plans to feed him to his dogs w/ rickon watching because he wants to break him like he did theon and rickon wargs into the alpha dog and the pack kills Ramsay instead.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I can't really recall anyone calling him awesome, but there was at least one retard who implied he had no combat skill.
an even bigger retard misquoted that retard then because what i said "jon has combat skills?" in regards to people fangasming over a ramsay vs jon showdown. jon has combat skils, but they are nothing of note. he is a trained fighter, doesnt mean he is a very good trained fighter versus other trained fighters.

Jon and the wildlings lose the war. Ramsay takes jon as prisoner and plans to feed him to his dogs w/ rickon watching because he wants to break him like he did theon and rickon wargs into the alpha dog and the pack kills Ramsay instead.
yep, i posted something similar to this weeks ago. rickon, if he doesnt die could possibly be a trojan horse from the umbers to set ramsay's hounds against him. but since then he hasnt even had one line of dialogue or even one scene after the initial reveal of his capture. so who fucking knows anymore.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lmao Jon is undoubtedly a better swordsman than Ramsay. He never had any true training from a master, and it's even stated although he is a savage with the weapon in his hand, he wields it like a cleaver. Jon would carve through him like butter, guaranteed.

Tenks

Ramsay grew up in the Bolton house. If Jon got training as a bastard why do you think Ramsay never did? Plus he did fuck up those Ironborn on the show when they tried to rescue Theon.

Tenks

He's also been shown numerous times as being proficient with a bow and arrow which would imply some form of training in combat arts

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I just don't see how they can write in that Jon suffers MASSIVE CASUALTIES when they absolutely need to consolidate the forces that will actually be present to fight the WW. Unless the bad writing just leads to Dany's foreign horde fill in for all of that.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ramsay grew up in the Bolton house. If Jon got training as a bastard why do you think Ramsay never did? Plus he did fuck up those Ironborn on the show when they tried to rescue Theon.
Because we know Reek is the one who taught him everything, and Reek was no master.

Tenks

I just don't see how they can write in that Jon suffers MASSIVE CASUALTIES when they absolutely need to consolidate the forces that will actually be present to fight the WW. Unless the bad writing just leads to Dany's foreign horde fill in for all of that.
Massive casualties of wildlings. He probably marches with under 1000 real troops.