GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
VvbQrKm.gif
He was so good in that. Playah playa!

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't really understand why Gendry would even be relevant. I suppose I can see that wanting to eliminate a bastard was a motivation for the Lannisters (and basically the plot of season 1). But since they've had Jeoff and Tommen now, and since Stannis is dead, and Renly is dead, and neither of them had children, I would think that the Baratheon Dynasty is basically defunct if Tommen dies without an heir. Even a bastard Baratheon would have no better claim than anyone else. A worse claim, really, because he doesn't have an army. Considering all the civil war and stuff, I kinda think the dynasty is already defunct. But I mean, you know.

So I can see them going with that angle, but it's stupid.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
1,000 man army appears out of nowhere, somehow no one in westeros realized those people existed.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not this shit again. I've already destroyed you on thisretarded fanfic of yours. First, take a big step back, and literally fuck your own face. Whatever you are thinking, you need to think again, otherwise i'm going to have to head down there and I will rain down an ungodly fucking firestorm upon you, You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I am talking scorched earth motherfucker. I will massacre you. I will fuck you up.
In other words, you've never played Crusader Kings 2. Not interested in the opinion of an uneducated pleb, thanks though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Man that rant in Tropic Thunder is one of the greatest movie rants of all time. It's right up there with Glengarry Glen Ross.

Someone should let Picasso know coffee is for closers.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
And the rest of the ToJ scene to reveal Jon Snow's father. And Randyll Tarly beating the shit out of Sam.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yay the HBOnow browser client is now broken lol. Can't watch it on my computer. Guess I better start up the roku. Sigh...