GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
They are going to have some Scooby Doo moment where they bump into something and it falls and breaks the lid open and they see a shining harp with an engraving: To my son Jon on his 13th birthday!

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Could be that Bolton defiled the crypt and left things open or something, either way we will find out if true or not.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont know if the rumors are true, this show is not subtle anymore. lyanna is the only lady in the winterfell crypts so maybe its something as simple as bran fucking tells him through a vision while jon walks by her statue. its in the show so its not like they have to build a new prop for it.
again its depressing how rich this show was in season 1

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know it's a pipe dream at this point, but I would die of happiness if Stoneheart pulls Brienne outta the water and we see Brienne's last known scene from the books. That whole fucking wave goodbye from the ramparts was just way too fucking gay for my tastes.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I remember hearing something about massive main characters dying this season, in a red wedding type episode. Was that the Dorne story line or is that supposed to happen this episode?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Its this episode. Thought it that Ser See will light some Wildfire under the Great Sept. Killing Tommen, High Sparrow, and some others. Those are my guesses but they could kill off any of the Kings Landing plotline cast.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Cersei's gonna royally fuck up like she always does. She will hatch a plan to blow up the Sparrow and Sparrowites, while planning for Un-Gregor to go kidnap her son and take him to safety. But, Tommen won't be there/Un-Gregor is stopped/shit goes wrong, and he'll get blown up with everyone else accidentally, thus fulfilling the prophecy that she would outlive all her kids and this one will be directly her own fault, causing her to finally just lose it completely and slit her own throat (I hope.. kind of tired of how arrogant and dumb she is at the same time).

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Re: King's Landing firestorm, if it happens.

A guess I have is that Jamie, who did his speech about wanting to get back to his sister.

Will arrive just a few minutes too late and see the place / palace going up in flames killing his beloved Cersei.

Simple set-up / pay off.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Piss poor actress? She's nailed her character better than probably anyone else on the show. I'd say the only person who did a better job capturing their character was Joffrey.

koljec_sl

shitlord
That would be dumb yeah, but having namesakes or things like that around her tomb isn't that big a stretch.
With the way characters have been moving around the land, it would seem possible that Bran and Benjen could just show up at Winterfel to deliver the vision in person.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Cersei's gonna royally fuck up like she always does. She will hatch a plan to blow up the Sparrow and Sparrowites, while planning for Un-Gregor to go kidnap her son and take him to safety. But, Tommen won't be there/Un-Gregor is stopped/shit goes wrong, and he'll get blown up with everyone else accidentally, thus fulfilling the prophecy that she would outlive all her kids and this one will be directly her own fault, causing her to finally just lose it completely and slit her own throat (I hope.. kind of tired of how arrogant and dumb she is at the same time).
we still got season 7a and 7b to fill. cersei is the only king's landing POV character except for marg, i think she is likely to die tonight. she even had a goodbye scene to her aunty.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Piss poor actress? She's nailed her character better than probably anyone else on the show. I'd say the only person who did a better job capturing their character was Joffrey.
yup, she's really good at playing stupid and annoying. almost like it comes naturally to her.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
yup, she's really good at playing stupid and annoying. almost like it comes naturally to her.
So just to be clear here, you think she's a bad actress because she's portraying Sansa as stupid and annoying, when in the books Sansa is portrayed as stupid and annoying?