GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The greatest x-man ever

9iyL759.jpg

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
So with Sam now in Old Town, there's no way he has time to become a Maester. Bran is likely coming to tell Jon about who he is, but with only the proof of a crippled tree manboy. If Rhaegar and Lyanna were married, maybe he sent for a Maester from Old Town to we'd them. Maybe Sam finds that info in a book and heads back north? Only problem with that theory is how would he know how it connects to Jon other than naming him a Targ and not just another bastard?
He may never be in the show as he has yet to be in the books but Howland Reed knows who Jon is as he was with Ned. Was somewhat hoping he would show up during the dinner at Winterfell as they had the finish to the TOJ flashback as the intro to it.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
also chuckled when the scribe or whomever he was said it was irregular that aemon was dead and that the LC at CB would need a new maester. aemon was like 110 years old, did they think the guy was going to live forever?
I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
oh and a question, why did Cersei use the lannister name when she was dubbed queen? isnt she still a barratheon?
Probably because the name was a reminder of the time when she was just a bargaining chip in Tywin's plans. Might as well get rid of the name if you intend to establish the Lannisters as the new ruling family.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met.
Of all the reasons to call Astrocreep a dipshit, this is low on the list.

Some of the ships were flying Martell colors, signifying the alliance with house Martell was done. So varys being on there isn't that big a deal imo, the fleet sailing could be taking place 6 months after the Trial by GreenFyre. Varys went to Dorne, sealed the deal, and then brought back a bunch of Dorne ships
Taking the Dornish fleet to Meereen just to sail back to Westeros would be retarded. Like something Varys would do if he was literally retarded. Trisomy 21 level stuff.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This might be the best hour of television ever.

They did get one thing wrong though. Lady Mormont should be King in the North.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Taking the Dornish fleet to Meereen just to sail back to Westeros would be retarded. Like something Varys would do if he was literally retarded. Trisomy 21 level stuff.
Maybe they needed the ships to fit all of the dothraki etc? Tyrion said after the Dragon' Bay ordeal they have "probably enough" ships, but I'm sure if they could get more they'd want more. Don't want to pack them in like sardines when they're all deathly afraid of the ocean to begin with.

Also Varys probably came back to tell her Highgarden/Dorne were at her side. Not sure ravens fly to Essos from Westeros and I'm sure Varys wouldn't want something like this getting out too early by peeping eyes. He was the original Master of Whispers, after all.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah Varys teleporter, except that the stories aren't (and haven't for a long, long time, like since season 1) taking place simultaneously, so we have no idea how much time passed inbetween those 2 scenes. Apparently enough time to clean up mereen and turn it back in to super prosperous and free. agree it's somewhat jarring.

youtube autoplayed that retard emergency awesome guy after I watched the inside the episode clip, now I see where astro gets all his stupid ideas. that guy is an idiot spouting the same cersei is a protagonist, not a villain shit that astro was. Also he was surprised that varys went to dorne? shit I called that the moment he left it was obvious and explains the stupid dorne shit of 2 seasons. Seriously i've watched a few of his videos and he is like allergic to being right about anything related to GoT or understanding anything that went on during the books. Not sure why he thinks it's his job to explain shit to people when he obviously doesn't have a fucking clue.

actually I think Astro is emergency awesome. it's why he links all his videos, for clicks/youtube monies

Neph_sl

shitlord
I'm kinda glad they kept Bran north of the wall. Poor Meera though has to drag him around without any help though. Either that or she ends up building a house around that weirwood.

Also, someone was talking about religions earlier, and this episode kinda proves that the Seven have absolutely no power beyond a real life religion. The Old Gods have their weirwoods, Children of the Forest, Three Eyed Raven, and the White Walkers. R'hllor has resurrections and dragons. The Many Faced God (which is technically all of the gods) has shapeshifting. And I guess the Drowned God helps people to survive being drowned without CPR.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
And I guess the Drowned God helps people to survive being drowned without CPR.
actually the drowned god's "magic" is CPR, well it's magic for people of this age who didn't understand what CPR was. Don't really remember them showing it in the show, but they explain it in the books. Damphair (aeron greyjoy, the priest in the show who does the drowning) is famous for never losing anyone he baptises, his CPR skills are that good.

Come to think of it, they did explain it in the show, but it was back in season 2, Robb starks wife was talking about it when she was in volantis. it was a fisherman slave that saved her brother using CPR, nobody else knew what to do, they just stared at people who had drowned and hoped that they would wake up on their own.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Yeah Varys teleporter, except that the stories aren't (and haven't for a long, long time, like since season 1) taking place simultaneously, so we have no idea how much time passed inbetween those 2 scenes. Apparently enough time to clean up mereen and turn it back in to super prosperous and free. agree it's somewhat jarring.
I can kinda ignore the teleporting when it's between episodes, so Littlefinger never bothered me. But Varys going from Dorne to being on the boats in Dragon's Bay was a little jarring.

Also, those dragons can fly from Essos to Westeros without sleeping? Doesn't seem like they can fit in any ship now, but I guess they are magical. I guess they can just fly ahead and island hop while they're close to Essos, but they'd have to cross the Narrow Sea in one go.

Neph_sl

shitlord
actually the drowned god's "magic" is CPR, well it's magic for people of this age who didn't understand what CPR was. Don't really remember them showing it in the show, but they explain it in the books. Damphair (aeron greyjoy, the priest in the show who does the drowning) is famous for never losing anyone he baptises, his CPR skills are that good.

Come to think of it, they did explain it in the show, but it was back in season 2, Robb starks wife was talking about it when she was in volantis. it was a fisherman slave that saved her brother using CPR, nobody else knew what to do, they just stared at people who had drowned and hoped that they would wake up on their own.
That's true, I forgot that Damphair does CPR in the books. But in the show, he just let Euron lay there until he eventually spit out the water himself.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
seem like they cant fit in any ship now, but I guess they are magical. I guess they can just fly ahead and island hop while they're close to Essos, but they'd have to cross the Narrow Sea in one go.
Wrong, each dragon has an empty ship to perch on