GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Nymeria scene just seemed like fan service, to shut up all the youtubers and reviews talking about how there's only 2 dire wolves left, Ghost and Nymeria. whatever happened to Nymeria? where is she? whats going on with Nymeria? etc.

Instead of just saying "read the books" they gave us a scene so people would shut the fuck up.

we might see her again but I don't feel like she has some huge important role to play later. In the books she's fulfilled her purpose already and is just roaming around with a massive wolf pack killdozing shit. She had no purpose in the show since they decided not to make Arya a Warg and not to do lady stoneheart.
That's right people. When HBO is writing out the show, their preeminent concern is, "what scene can we create that will make people shut the fuck up?"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I just figured they went in and killed him after unless I missed a scene where someone helped Ghost escape.

Right when Davos and Edd take john into the building, Davos knows they need help and says "Does the Wolf know you" and Edd runs off and frees ghost from his kennel to come help them. Then Edd Sneaks out to get the Wildlings.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That's right people. When HBO is writing out the show, their preeminent concern is, "what scene can we create that will make people shut the fuck up?"
HBO Exec: "We're getting real tired of people clamoring for a shot Gray Worm's crusty little stump. Let's get that Wakandan laid."

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Siliconemelons

HBO Exec: "We're getting real tired of people clamoring for a shot Gray Worm's crusty little stump. Let's get that Dindu laid."

To be fair, there was the scene and stuff revolving around a whore house that catered to the unsullied...so peoples "but..I thought they were..." was not just out of left field

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
To be fair, there was the scene and stuff revolving around a whore house that catered to the unsullied...so peoples "but..I thought they were..." was not just out of left field

Where they all just paid for a women to hold them like their mothers did when they were kids.

This was literally a discussion between Tyrion and Grey Worm, Nothing sexual.

Do any of you faggots watch the show, or are you too busy 2 screening Candy Crush

"Why would I listen to the diologue? Ill just post my autism and hatred and try to come up with some zingers"

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You don't even need the dialogue. They literally showed the Unsullied soldier getting held by the hooker...and then murdered.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
is it just me of has Dany turned into a nasty unbearable cunt? She was pretty PMS'y before, granted, but this season I've been like "that bitch needs to fucking ease off a bit"

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
is it just me of has Dany turned into a nasty unbearable cunt? She was pretty PMS'y before, granted, but this season I've been like "that bitch needs to fucking ease off a bit"

she read "Art of the Deal" while on the boat across narrow sea.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Where they all just paid for a women to hold them like their mothers did when they were kids.

This was literally a discussion between Tyrion and Grey Worm, Nothing sexual.

Do any of you faggots watch the show, or are you too busy 2 screening Candy Crush

"Why would I listen to the diologue? Ill just post my autism and hatred and try to come up with some zingers"

Pfft I 2 screen tentacle granny anime cgi mixed augmented reality pron while GOTing goodness, what is this NOOBTOWN?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Caliane

shes the chosen one, and everyone shes met in the last 6 years has done nothing but kiss her ass, and tell her how great she is.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Why would it just be fan service? It's not like Nymeria is an unlikable figure or something fans wouldn't want to see more of? Why couldn't it just be another loose end HBO is tying up for GRRM?

As much as the writing has suffered lately you have to at least give the writers credit for making some of GRRMs bullshit into tangible, quality on screen narrative. Hardhome, battle of the bastards, Brienne vs The Hound, the development of Bran and his greenseeing, they have nailed some aspects of the story and really salvaged the garbage that was books 4 and 5 and made it their own.

Edit: But at least if we never see Nymeria again Sylas can cover himself in his own glory for having made another prediction!
Thanks for posting agreeing with me, yet somehow being antagonistic to me. Also you can't even quote me right since I said we'll probably see her again, just don't expect her to have some massive role to play. Her appearance was just tying up a loose end from the show.

• 1Picard

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm wondering if the Arya/Nymeria scene means Arya isn't going to go back to Winterfell, she was realizing she isn't a Stark anymore.

Probably missing something obvious as this was around the time one of my kids woke up for no reason...

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It dovetails with my theory that she's still on the path to becoming nobody and doesn't realize it.

If she does keep going to Winterfell I expect she'll realize that deep down she still really fucking hates Sansa and doesn't stick around very long with Jon gone.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Man this whole idea that the white walkers are just going to walk around the wall when the water freezes is the lamest thing I've ever heard of. If this happens I will rage quit this show.

Ganthorn

N00b
I'm wondering if the Arya/Nymeria scene means Arya isn't going to go back to Winterfell, she was realizing she isn't a Stark anymore.

Probably missing something obvious as this was around the time one of my kids woke up for no reason...

This was my feeling as well. "I'm not that little kid anymore. My mission is elsewhere. Arya needs to steal Cersei's face and then give the throne up to Daeny lol