GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It looks like it might be up in 20 mins in 11 gigs.

[META] Did anyone get the leaked GOT 706 episode? Just wondering... • r/megalinks

Edit: NVM another goddamn bs'er. How does no one in the entire fucking country of Spain not know how to upload. It's been 7 hours. looks like /u/Limpeklimpe might actually be uploading it... goddamn it they need to hurry.

Edit 2: He has another 20 minutes to record then upload.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
There's only a small portion of people that have a setup to do a good quality rip and there's a very good chance those who in Spain who have that didn't get in the small window of time it was available.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
it's already all been spoiled. It's been 1:1 from the leaks this entire time.

I'm going to be in Santa Fe during the actual series finale and spend that hour in Meow Wolf amongst the only really creative thing that GRRM has contributed towards. Absolute fucking garbage

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
There's only a small portion of people that have a setup to do a good quality rip and there's a very good chance those who in Spain who have that didn't get in the small window of time it was available.
It's been on Facebook/Twitch and Youtube at times tonight in full HD quality and sound. Someone got a solid rip of it and passed it around. Just not to the sites and people that usually do. Yet.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's been on Facebook/Twitch and Youtube at times tonight in full HD quality and sound. Someone got a solid rip of it and passed it around. Just not to the sites and people that usually do. Yet.

So not the shitty "pointing my camera at the TV" stuff?

Oldbased

> Than U
So not the shitty "pointing my camera at the TV" stuff?
Several links in that thread below are working for the high def stuff including the "here it is" dailymotion links.
But ya, HD has been around awhile now. The one I posted earlier on twitch was HD and ran almost 30 minutes before twitch shut it down. Was nuts because staff came into the channel early on. I think they were watching as long as they could before switching it off haha.

Edit-LOL for same link at same time

Oldbased

> Than U
Yup, and this guy has been ripping it and just finished in hd. He's figuring out where to upload:

overview for Limpeklimpe

He used the same trick HBO Nordic and it worked or something.
I'm still confused. In the episode 4 leak Scream told us they were often editing until the last minute which made sense but here we are less than 2 weeks later and it was up on HBO the entire time. You just had to be a viking to see it 5 days early.

Anyways, after seeing it 3 times tonight but only one of those in great quality without having to download or torrent anything a few final thoughts without really spoiling anything but mentioning something you see. So I'll call it light spoiler.
It was a pretty good episode. It didn't really feel like a long episode in time sense but it was very drab and cold. Literally cold as most of it took place in north of the wall and it looked like it was freaking freezing and it made you feel like it too.
Some comedy moments, some that were not meant to be funny but just turned out that way. The same thing that was horrifying was also funny with the Hound and the rocks. A scene prior to that was a total jump scare seeing it for the first time and I think it is the first one I had in GoT. I literally jumped in my seat in that blizzard. Some heart break and some romance building. I will say we have a long history of tearing stuff apart and this episode had plenty of how in the hell did someone get to that place, get word hundreds of miles away and someone get back to them before people froze but hey movie magic. Even more unbelievable to me however was the fact hundreds and hundreds of feet of MASSIVE chain suddenly appeared at one point to serve plot interest and it totally took me out of what had been a good episode. Easily top 5 imo. I feel one part of the episode thats been dragging on this whole season is now totally useless and I just want it to stop even taking up time in GoT. No one cares, or shouldn't anymore and given the speed the rest of the story is going, feels like a anchor down on a sailing ship.

Last edited:

Kaio

I'm still confused. In the episode 4 leak Scream told us they were often editing until the last minute which made sense but here we are less than 2 weeks later and it was up on HBO the entire time. You just had to be a viking to see it 5 days early.

I don't know I'm just waiting for the viking to get his damn link up. Even if it seems to be goddamn flash video file.

Edit; He's PM'd it to the mod...incoming flood.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just affirms to me what I have suspected.

That Spain is below both India and Brazil, and should rank below all of the BRICs.

Brazil would have had this HD torrented 5 minutes before the Spanish retards finished streaming it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
if they bungled this, then you know ep7 is floating around somewhere too.
Maybe. Of note while a regional issue, the url key generated appears to have been a factor as well here. When I go to HBO Now it is a normal URL. When I click a series a key is generated. I assume higher up on editing, directing, maybe actors and special events/people get special keys that unlock the whole library of what is available.

The downside of all of this is it is so early in the week it feels like episode 7 should be this Sunday. Instead it is like 12 days away.
Just affirms to me what I have suspected.

That Spain is below both India and Brazil, and should rank below all of the BRICs.

Brazil would have had this HD torrented 5 minutes before the Spanish retards finished streaming it.
I think that is why it was so slow to start. It was only up about the time it took to watch it. Someone would have had to seen it on HBO Now, and started capturing within minutes to get it all before it was removed. That only goes at viewer speed so there was a window of about 10 minutes to capture the whole thing. It was limited off the bat to only a few Spainards and probably more like me which until tonight didn't know how to capture video from HBO Now let alone where to upload so they were putting it on odd places like Twitch and Facebook live. I mean I've been using MS paint to capture cut/edit/paste screenshots for discussion here up until tonight.

Complimentary meme of people like me, who have a terrible set of particular skills.

Tc1PXzI955K7f29woTMIk3Nk6g7YUGo_AjjDfjoHI5U.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaio

I think that is why it was so slow to start. It was only up about the time it took to watch it. Someone would have had to seen it on HBO Now, and started capturing within minutes to get it all before it was removed. That only goes at viewer speed so there was a window of about 10 minutes to capture the whole thing. It was limited off the bat to only a few Spainards and probably more like me which until tonight didn't know how to capture video from HBO Now let alone where to upload so they were putting it on odd places like Twitch and Facebook live. I mean I've been using MS paint to capture cut/edit/paste screenshots for discussion here up until tonight.

Nah, if you followed the one user it from Sweden he was capturing from about 12:30 to 1:35. Also in Spain it was available for over 3 hours. A lot of people uploaded it afterwards in varying quality. There is a decent sd torrent up but I'm waiting for the hd...by that I mean I'm going to bed soon and will get it tomorrow night.

Oldbased

> Than U
Betting sites due to leaks, hacks and plot reveals have pulled most of the bets offline.

I'm shocked it took this long for them to give up. Is US the only country in the world where you can't bet legally on stuff like this and elections? It sure seems like it.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nah, if you followed the one user it from Sweden he was capturing from about 12:30 to 1:35. Also in Spain it was available for over 3 hours. A lot of people uploaded it afterwards in varying quality. There is a decent sd torrent up but I'm waiting for the hd...by that I mean I'm going to bed soon and will get it tomorrow night.

An SD torrent better than the full Dailymotion rip? hmu!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's not on IPtorrents yet - can anyone confirm that it is out in HD (720p or 1080p), decent bit rate, what about sound? Dolby 5.1?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
As long as he remains a brother of the Night's Watch, he doesn't inherit shit.
cersei needs a tarly for the southern army, therefore she will decree sam unblacked. i mean in a logical sense. this show is all tarded now so i doubt they would think of it.