GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Ganthorn

N00b
I think the Night King can see similar to the way Bran can. When Bran gets too close he sees him there etc. Could be he foresaw the dragon thing and put everything in motion. They seemed to be ready and waiting for it with the spear etc. Letting the little group just sit there baiting the trap.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Tyrion is likely convinced about the whole dead army
thing. Betraying them doesn't really serve any purpose. The scene just made him appear bummed as hell. He might be worried about the northmen being pissed about it I guess but it's going to get worse when they all find out he's the master Targ. It's not going to make Dany happy either, I don't think anyone but maybe Sansa Aarya and Bran won't be at the very least annoyed to find out who he is.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Jon: How do you know you can't get pregnant? Because of what some old witch said?

Dany: That, and I've had like hundreds of nuts busted in me.

Jon: ...oh.
First post I have seen of yours since your return, you did not disappoint, way to comeback strong,

Now I need some of your Pokemon knowledge, PM me please.

• 1Worf

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My favorite moment was Theon just smiling as he got kneed in the nuts over and over. Thanks Ramsay!

Followed closely by that Vale lord (is that Lord Royce?) telling Littlefinger to piss off. That whole thing was amazingly satisfying.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh and I really thought Cersei was gonna have the Mountain kill Jaime. I don't know why the fuck she didn't at least have him arrested, since he's going to spoil the surprise of Euron heading out to get the Golden Company.

Don't think the Mountain arresting him is realistic. Either Jamie's going to fight him and get killed, or flee and easily outrun him. Most likely he'd fight and die, though, and they've already shown she doesn't kill Lannisters

spronk

FPS noob
Seeing Sindragosa fly again and the final trials and tribulations of Littlefinger made for a fun hour. The diplomacy talk was boring as fuck, and its a bummer Cleganebowl 2017 didn't happen. Here is hoping for Cleganebowl 2018. I was hoping the finale would involve the ice dragon destroying the Red Keep, woulda been a cool little touch to show how clueless Cersei is.

I do like the idea of the Night King getting the idea of Sindragosa from Bran. Everything is that little cunts fault.

A++ on the Sansa scenes, I really was starting to hate that ginger bitch for getting manipulated once again, but it was the writers manipulating the viewers.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Theon finally unlocked his cockless-wonder powers. Just wait until he levels up to this:

• 2Worf

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cersie has fully jumped the shark from cartoon villain to scooby doo villain at this point. You fool! I planned this the whole time!

So when she gets defeated, is it going to be I would gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids!?

• 4Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't think the Mountain arresting him is realistic. Either Jamie's going to fight him and get killed, or flee and easily outrun him. Most likely he'd fight and die, though, and they've already shown she doesn't kill Lannisters

She wouldn't have the Mountain arrest him, but if he had enough time to take off his armor then she could have had him arrested before he got out of King's Landing. Letting him leave to go give them early confirmation that the Lannister armies aren't coming and spoil the surprise about the Golden Company is just retarded.

That being said, thank you Cersei for saving the goddamn show and reminding us that the name of the goddamn series is GAME OF THRONES, not World of Warcraft.

• 2Picard

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cersie has fully jumped the shark from cartoon villain to scooby doo villain at this point. You fool! I planned this the whole time!

So when she gets defeated, is it going to be I would gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids!?

Whoa whoa whoa...What is this Cersei is a villain talk!

• 1Worf

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
The White Walkers already Tweeting they aren't going to pay for the wall..

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
After my initial thought of "fuck yes, finally!" at Littlefinger's death, I couldn't help but think how inconsiderate that showy execution was for the Winterfell servant staff. Littlefinger bled out all over the floor, and that shit is cobblestones. Blood is going to seep down into the crevices and be a real bitch to scrub out.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The White Walkers already Tweeting they aren't going to pay for the wall..

Cersei now tweeting she will shut down the Small Council in order to fund a new Wall.

Nobody has asked yet if this means she's not going to fulfill her promise to make the Wildlings pay for it or not.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't see how Cersei could have planned that shit with Euron, not knowing what was in the box. Was Euron's reaction genuine? Was he just gonna give the same speech except about dragons? Or did Cersei convince him to detour after the little show in the pit? That whole thing doesn't make sense to me.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Seeing Sindragosa fly again and the final trials and tribulations of Littlefinger made for a fun hour. The diplomacy talk was boring as fuck, and its a bummer Cleganebowl 2017 didn't happen. Here is hoping for Cleganebowl 2018. I was hoping the finale would involve the ice dragon destroying the Red Keep, woulda been a cool little touch to show how clueless Cersei is.

I do like the idea of the Night King getting the idea of Sindragosa from Bran. Everything is that little cunts fault.

A++ on the Sansa scenes, I really was starting to hate that ginger bitch for getting manipulated once again, but it was the writers manipulating the viewers.

Cleganebowl has at least been confirmed as 100% happening.

• 1Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U

2019 if reports are true.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
So, Euron going to Essos to get the Gold Company and back. That's like a 4 hour boat ride?
Bro do you even watch the show, It's a 10 min ride. :D

Was expecting Littlefinger to finally be killed, he's been a limp dick for a couple seasons now, his time was over a while ago there was no way he was going to be one of the last standing. I'm sure Tormund and Beric are still alive, they showed them getting to a safe part of the wall as it was collapsing. Interesting that they didn't show the rest of the Cersei Tyrion conversation, and then Tyrion having that weird moment when Jon went to get it on with his Auntie.