GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Modo_sl

shitlord
Which is why Cercie killed all the known bastards in the city.
Was that ever confirmed? I thought Tyrion asked her about it and came to the conclusion that she didn't give the order, back in S2?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Isn't 'Mary Sue' a term that is supposed to be applied to characters that are basically "too perfect"? Jaime hardly strikes me as that.
Yeah, I think you are right, I'm getting my trope-y-things confused.

I was looking for the "girls want to do him and guys want to be him" type. I forgot the name for that.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Was that ever confirmed? I thought Tyrion asked her about it and came to the conclusion that she didn't give the order, back in S2?
Yeah, I swear Cersei and Tyrion sat down and had this little conversation and he accused her of having the baby in Littlefinger's brothel killed, then when she even looked a bit shocked and disgusted there was this kind of shocked moment of silence between them of "Well if YOU didn't do that, the who... oh, oh shit." when they truly realized what a monster they had on thier hands.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ah yeah thats right. It was implied it was her but then confirmed it was Joff. My bad. I guess that also means Joff pretty much knows he's the child of Jamie and Cersei.

Cybsled

Dontos was in S2, so I am guessing he will still factor into the Sansa story after Littlefinger leaves.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Ah yeah thats right. It was implied it was her but then confirmed it was Joff. My bad. I guess that also means Joff pretty much knows he's the child of Jamie and Cersei.
At some point in Season 2 he says to her "I have heard some terrible rumors mother!", I think when Stannis sent everyone the email about Joffrey being an mutant-incest-bastard, as it was hard to avoid the rumors at that point. She said "Oh of course not!" or some such.

So what he believes in unclear, as killing Robert's bastards doesn't suggest him being a mutant-incest-bastard either way.

Cybsled

It's pretty clear what he believes. He believes that the best solution to any possible problem involves murder ;p

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I had to google that cause I didn't quite remember it and it didn't make sense to me. When did Joffrey find out Stannis and Ned's claim was legit? When did he demonstrate the competence to command the knight's watch to discover and kill the other bastards?

Apparently they changed it from the book to the show and I have to say it doesn't make sense that they did.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I think you are right, I'm getting my trope-y-things confused.

I was looking for the "girls want to do him and guys want to be him" type. I forgot the name for that.
I think you're assuming too much, but I like Jaime because he's funny, fights well and has serious moral dilemmas.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I had to google that cause I didn't quite remember it and it didn't make sense to me. When did Joffrey find out Stannis and Ned's claim was legit? When did he demonstrate the competence to command the knight's watch to discover and kill the other bastards?
All we know is that he's heard "disgusting rumors" about Cersei and Jaime. You then find out through a conversation of Cersei and Tyrion that she wasn't the one who ordered all the bastards killed. That leaves only one person that could have given the command to kill them, Joffrey.

Siliconemelons

I personally think you all are giving jamie too much credit for 'saving' breanne - to me that was just an opourtunity to get the guy to listen and propose HIS offer- nothing more. If there was a way to escape and he save both of them and it was a 99% chance of getting free- if leaving her behind or sacraficing her in any way gave him just .000001% MORE - he would do it without a secont thought.

Disp_sl

shitlord
No doubt he was trying to get free, and he'd ditch her the first chance he had, but it seemed pretty clear from his mannerisms that he was also doing it to save Breanne.

spronk

FPS noob
Dontos was in S2, so I am guessing he will still factor into the Sansa story after Littlefinger leaves.
they will probably change the person that helps Sansa escape to Littlefingers boat be Shae, it adds more depth to her story and eventual betrayal.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
I wonder how GRRM is going to end this series. Seeing all these storylines surely, some come to an early end but still, he created a massive monster and how is he going to slay it? Who will end up on the iron throne? With so many possibilities and fans of any of thm, wich fans will he severely piss off in the end?

Will dany become queen? Jon? Stannis? Tyrion? Or will tyrion be right and will sansa survive them all? Or will littlefinger see it all burn to rule the ashes? That is like 10% of the possibillities. Who do you guys think will end up ruler of the 7 kingdoms in the end? Will there even be 7 kingdoms?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
they will probably change the person that helps Sansa escape to Littlefingers boat be Shae, it adds more depth to her story and eventual betrayal.
That's a really good prediction. Either Shae or that ex-prostitute.

Cybsled

Dontos is important because it represents the "death" of Sansa's idealistic views of nobility/knights/etc and helps allign her more with LF.