GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i woulda thought someone would have posted .gifs of ygritte's topless scene and her body double's plump ass by now.
frown.png

frown.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I'd prefer to be able to browse the TV forum at work without worrying about a bunch of topless gifs

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
Are you sure it's a booty double? She already showed off the goods in the front; no need to be shy about the back. Leslie Rose is also 1/4 Mexican, so she comes by it naturally I'm sure.

Flinger

Lord Nagafen Raider
What did Gendry say to Arya when she told him she could be his family. It sounded like he said "you would be m'lady". Just wondering if you guys heard the same thing and if so, do you think it was a play on words like he meant he wanted to be romantic with her?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I took it to mean that they could never be equal like "family" because she's higher than him by birth.

Flinger

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also, I think they tipped their hand a little early if they plan to have the RW in episode 9. We find out in episode 5 that Robb has to get Frey support and now the viewers have 3 episodes to prepare their jimmies for the red rustling.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, I think they tipped their hand a little early if they plan to have the RW in episode 9. We find out in episode 5 that Robb has to get Frey support and now the viewers have 3 episodes to prepare their jimmies for the red rustling.
3 episodes to get convinced that Frey will accept Edmure and his other demands.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Are you sure it's a booty double? She already showed off the goods in the front; no need to be shy about the back. Leslie Rose is also 1/4 Mexican, so she comes by it naturally I'm sure.
i only say that because when she drops trou you dont see ass and face in the same shot, though later you see her whole naked body sideways with face, so im not 100% positive.
@soygen, yes there is. Pm incoming

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn, for some reason I thought episode 8 was The Rains of Castamere. Even thinking that, I still felt like that plot point came up early. I figure one episode will be selling the Freys on Tully, which means one episode for convincing Edmure/coming up with it. But that still leaves a couple extra episodes for...something? It's going to be disappointing when everyone guesses the Red Wedding because they foreshadow the shit out of it. No one probably cares about Catelyn dying.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Non-readers will suspect something might be up with the Freys when Robb and Co. go for the wedding. However, no one is going to be expecting the WTFHOLYSHIT massacre that takes place, including the death of 2 major characters (and the possible cliff-hanger with Arya).

After Ned in season 1 most of the non-readers who I know are prepared for Robb to die, but they expect it will come in battle.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
im more depressed the season is half over already.
Well, at least with the ridiculous ratings it's getting, we'll for sure get another couple of seasons. I'm no ratings expert, but for a subscriber based show to beat the NBA playoffs is pretty amazing, right? Next season is going to be the "pay off" season too..Joffery dies--I can't wait to see the exaltation of that scene in the non-spoiler thread, should be nearly as rewarding as the mass jimmy rustle of the red wedding we will witness.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just hope they ramp up his dickhead moments before he gets whacked, seems margery is mellowing him out. I sincerely cant wait for the scene of the peasants raising hell outside the gates and a pissed joffrey starts shooting his crossbow bolts into the crowd.

Dom_sl

shitlord
The number one thing about the Red Wedding that stood out to me is how Caetlyn completely loses her shit, clawing up her own face etc... Do you guys think they'll go that route? It seems like it would visually be too brutal even for HBO, but, that followed by her throat being cut would make for one hell of a fade to black season finale.