GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm done with this show. Fuck this. You invest so much in characters (and animals) just to have some shit like that happen. This is the most disheartening and tragic thing I have ever witnessed on a TV show. Aren't the Starks suppose to be the good guys? And you just fuck them up the ass like that? ALL OF THEM?!?! Even the poor wolf
frown.png
I am seriously typing in tears right now. My heart is racing and I can't stop shaking. I'm beyond upset right now. I'm not going to watch the show moving forward. First Ned, now this. Fuck this show.

Neogaf, lulz.
OMG WAY TO REPOST MY POST

nah I'm kidding, I don't care.

frown.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's good enough to just keep posting. I love the "aren't they supposed to be the good guys" shit. The phone call I got just made it all worth it...buddy had to console his wife she was crying her eyes out and claiming she was never watching the show again. Literally heard her in the background "they were going to name the baby Ned too!"

I feel like that shouldn't have made me giddy.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It's good enough to just keep posting. I love the "aren't they supposed to be the good guys" shit. The phone call I got just made it all worth it...buddy had to console his wife she was crying her eyes out and claiming she was never watching the show again. Literally heard her in the background "they were going to name the baby Ned too!"

I feel like that shouldn't have made me giddy.
rofl.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Why the fuck would he write the book that way? Honestly.

Not a single fucking person wanted that.

There's no one to root for at this point. I suppose Dany and Bran, but that's so far out that it's not even worth it. This shit was way worse than Ned.

Fuck man.

The best thing about the above post, is that the poster has an avatar of Tyrion. I love how irrational the shock makes people. I can't blame them.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When we're all waiting in the black hole that will be the time before Season 4 (in which time we know Winds of Winter won't be out yet)...we'll just have to remember tonight and it'll get us through.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I am enjoying this far too much, but I knew I would. I convinced multiple friends to pick up the book series just to laugh at them when they reached the Red Wedding. What a great day.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
According to the internet right now, only like 20 people will be watching next week.

Oh well done Martin and D&D, well done!

LOL

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Meh, Rob was not really much of a likeable character, in fact he had been a a bit of an asshole this season. Did GRRM write him like that in the books as well?

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
neogaf:

'm feeling like I got gut punched man. Can't even explain. Where's that Jim Carrey cry GIF from Dumb and Dumber.

I don't even get it, I can't even comprehend this. Why? What was the point? To take the piss? Invest all this time into these character, hoping things will get better, that they'll get vengeance for Ned, for this?

To have Roose Bolton betray them? To kill Robb and kill his mom? Why kill Catelyn? The matriarch of the Starks? As if they didn't have enough problems what are Bran, Rickon, Arya going to do without their mom?

So much for taking Casterly Rock, killing Tywin, rebuilding Winterfell. I can't even think about this. I don't even want to watch next week. To see that smug little shit Joffrey or that asshole Tywin. The Lannisters send their regards. Fucking Roose knew it this whole time.

Some one called it our earlier that Roose might be in Tywin's pocket and I never saw it. I don't even want to speculate what happens next. Just kill them all and be done with it.

I have now had my fill of tears.

edit: fuck it, gettin fat -

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

I'm sitting here with a broken IKEA coffee table and catching feelings right now.

Fuck man! Why am I so invested in this?

I FUCKING LOVED ROBB!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Zx88_sl

shitlord
That was an amazing episode. The massacre just seemed to come out of nowhere. I'm so glad I had no idea it was going to happen. One of the most jaw dropping pieces of TV I can recall. I also hope Piggy dies in the next one. Really can't stand that fat ass for some reason.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i love that line about Catelyn.
To have Roose Bolton betray them? To kill Robb and kill his mom? Why kill Catelyn? The matriarch of the Starks? As if they didn't have enough problems what are Bran, Rickon, Arya going to do without their mom?
what are they going to do? the same motherfucking shit they are already doing since she abandoned them to play general stark. its shit like that that pushes my buttons and makes me a semi stark hater.