GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Fedor

<Banned>
scf8Wqe.gif

scf8Wqe.gif

Bodger

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ya know i was hoping for some kind of balance....I know better but still....I had an inkling that shit was gonna go bad...i mean really bad..but i held out hope that something else would happen to balance shit out....nahmsayin? I leave this episode with a VERY bitter taste....I called this shit out in my mind like 3 episodes ago but FUCK! can i get a little bit of hope or love? seriously? am i supposed to hope aria makes it work? or somehow theon redeems himself(which would take a whole books worth) Maybe I should have posted this in the rickshaw'd drunk post but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Surprised how it went down but wasn't surprised Robb was killed. Shit was going way too well for him despite him just doing whatever he wanted.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Why did the Hound even bother rescuing Arya? I'd think he would give zero shits about her after that happened. Dude's gone soft.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't get how some of you can say Cat clawing her own face would be going too far but the womb stabbing was okay. That shit was brutal.

They handled everything very well and each scene was fantastic. Now another long wait after next week :/

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
If she never let Jamie go the Frey's could have never had done the Red Wedding. There is no way Tywin is going to risk Jamie being killed. Cat is an even bigger of a dumbass than Robb.
She shouldn't have let him go. Though I can see why she did, as leaving him sitting around Robb's camp he may end up dead at any time. Letting him go was a gamble to try to get some of her last living kids back. It wasn't a good idea, but it is an understandable one.

Robb herp derping and marrying some other woman over "love" or whatever when promised to a Frey for political means, isn't.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Surprised how it went down but wasn't surprised Robb was killed. Shit was going way too well for him despite him just doing whatever he wanted.
i was hoping dany wud die for this exact reason, always works out and her arch is boring the fuck out of me

it's like a generic fantasy novel within a good fantasy novel

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Behold, the pivotal moment in the book series that made me realize that GRRM was a mediocre fantasy author who relied entirely on shock value to generate reader interest. It's all downhill from here.

Thanks for the wedding crashers pic tho, im gonna go troll people on fb with that.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Why did the Hound even bother rescuing Arya? I'd think he would give zero shits about her after that happened. Dude's gone soft.
The hound has always had a soft spot for the Stark girls. Sansa and Arya. He rescued Sansa a few times and tried to get her to leave with him. I'm thinking he just has a soft spot for innocent girls in general. Maybe something from his past?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
@1milmoms BOYCOTT GAME OF THRONES THERE WAS A STABBING OF A PREGNANT WOMAN, THROATS BEING SLIT, ANIMALS BEING SLAUGHTERED. just sick
9:44pm - 2 Jun 13

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
She is his only ticket to anything. He deserted the King's army in battle and he has probably pissed enough people off that he doesn't have many friends. He was going to sell her back to Robb but maybe now he'll ransom her back to the Lannisters or something.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just got through watching the episode. was decent. i realy liked how they handled the bran and jon snow scenes. the red wedding wasnt exactly how i imagined it. i figured the ep would end with arya getting clunked from behind by the hound and then an abrupt fade to black (ala back to the future 2) then the credits.

-edit.
i loved Ser Friendzone's expression when dany asked about daario instead of gratzing him for being a fucking badass who fucked up a whole city full of Wakandanhs for her.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
With Sansa, Bran, and Rickon all missing or presumed dead, Arya is the only surviving Stark. There is probably no more valuable a hostage in all of Westeros.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Is it just me, or did Bolton's delivery of "The Lannisters send their regards." line seem flat? Threw me off.

Anyhow, great episode. Baby stabbing was intense. The fight scene with Daario was cool as well. Fucking Daario.

The Bran bits we great too. Hodor.
Isn't part of his character that he always remains flat? Doesn't raise his voice, isn't excitable.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Reaction videos are now flowing...NOOO WAAY! (Red Wedding, 1 day filter on youtube, there are dozens of them--since that one went viral during S1, everyone is taping this year.)