GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everyone being all heroic while Samwell blubbers like a little bitch. Truly great character arc for him.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was disappoint no undead Hodor. I thought the NK not fighting Jon was good. The NK was after the three eyed raven and gave 2 shits about Jon

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Now we better get some serious Dany v. Jon (Aegon) drama, and all the payoffs the rest of the way or this episode while looking pretty great overall will be a pretty big fail story wise. Red shirts living and shit. Wtf.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I have a feeling we are done getting lore about winter, the wall and the nk. Hope im wrong.

Maybe bran will be nk to strike balance in the force

• 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Episode was going great but the Arya NK kill, while kinda-ok, was still disappointing in that I wanted some sort of dialogue or engagement between Bran & the NK first. Also Jon should have had a showdown or at least a swipe at the NK at some point.

And I was really hoping Melisanddre and/or Beric would have had screen time with the NK.

Just a lot of what-ifs that never got played out.

But I am fine with Arya securing the kill. The previous episodes heavily hinted at her involvement. And the tie-in with Mel & Beric wasn't too far-fetched.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So does NK face tanking dragon fire mean confirmed Targaryen?

Also at any point in the story did NK's other 2nd in command troops do a fucking thing other than ride horses and look like a metal album cover? Thinking back I don't recall any of them doing jack and shit.

Ayra being op as fuck isn't a big surprise but goddamn did that kill feel undeserved for her.

So now what the 83 survivors of Winterfell are going to go and face Cersei's new merc army?

White Walkers did in fact go HAM all the way until the end, did enjoy the NK mass res on Jon Snow again. Should of used counterspell.

What the fuck did Brad do he worged into some ravens but there honestly didn't seem to be a point or pay off, although I did enjoy his autistic crazy brain basically telling Theon he's dead.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
As bad as everything was in that episode, the second worst thing (behind the major spoiler) that happened is that Sam was a blubbering little bitch. He already redeemed that portion of his character several times over. It made no sense and pissed me the fuck off.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 7 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Bran would appear to be 100 percent useless. Also the Song of Ice and Fire seems to be over in a way that doesn't really seem like it deserves to be.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Wicked episode. Some of the best visuals of the series. Ghost charging into battle was awesome. I hope it wasn't implied he died.
There was a really quick shot during the fighting inside the castle where the sky lit up and you could see the two dragons wrestling in the air, which was super cool. And of course, the dragons above the clouds

Arya getting the kill was a-okay.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Calling it now fatty McFuckles new books are going to 100% deviate from the show. He'll claim HBO not canon and Season 8 was Hollwood fanfic.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Bran was the most useless person in the show. He's the wizard in the back getting carried casting frost bolt.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DethBreth

Lord Nagafen Raider
So after Bran tells Theon all the bad things he did led him home... Bran then wargs (this is after the raven scene) but nothing is explained, maybe for future use?

I loved it, but god damn it was TOO dark.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

Cybsled

Calling it now fatty McFuckles new books are going to 100% deviate from the show. He'll claim HBO not canon and Season 8 was Hollwood fanfic.

Nah, he'll just use the show as a base and use that to subvert expectations in the book. Then again, that is implying he actually finishes a book lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I sure fucking hope so. The battle was amazing but Aray/NK was straight out of a Hollywood movie which this show hasn't been about at all.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users