GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
If I ever run into someone who says they've never seen Game of Thrones, I will tell them, "Good. Don't. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Is it just me or did writers not only completely shit the bed they rolled around in it, jumped on the bed, and then called it art?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What is going on? I haven't even bothered trying to watch this season because I knew it would be fucking bad, but I really want to know just how bad now.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What is going on? I haven't even bothered trying to watch this season because I knew it would be fucking bad, but I really want to know just how bad now.
All the character development and setup didn't matter. RAWR. Angry. Kill people randomly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
Is this where Martin says "JUST KIDDING!" and suddenly belts out the last two books?

That would be quite the marketing campaign.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I love how Dany has somehow eclipsed the Mad King already. Imminent failure drove him to try and burn the city. Apparently resounding success triggers Dany? And also turns the best and last of the Northmen into traitorous rapists.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Okay...Jaime killing Euron was okay at least, but it would have been a lot better if that piece of shit wasn't dying slowly enough to gloat he killed Jaime Lannister by mortally wounding him. Cleganebowl delivered, too, at least. Mountain just casually fuck you to Qyburn and his face reveal pretty great. Rest of this is just shitty.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Tyrion and Jaime moment was amazing and a well deserved to their mutual arc, it makes complete sense and explains Tyrion’s loyalty to Jaime in spite of who Jaime became. Qyburn end was good too.

Everything else has been complete dog shit and it makes me sad that the show is going out like this.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
At least it'll all be over soon and we can lament the failure with some closure.

• 3Like

Merrith

Tyrion and Jaime moment was amazing and a well deserved to their mutual arc, it makes complete sense and explains Tyrion’s loyalty to Jaime in spite of who Jaime became. Qyburn end was good too.

Everything else has been complete dog shit and it makes me sad that the show is going out like this.

Yeah I'll agree their moment was actually well worth it and paid homage to how Jaime had always defended Tyrion. Loved Mountain giant fuck you to Qyburn, cause Cleganebowl needed to happen. Jaime's entire character arc though regarding Cersei is shitty...and that's even knowing the show toned down his "redemption" a little versus the books through where the book story is up until now. To utterly spurn Brienne, and find out that Euron had been fucking the queen and still just die with her as if they found some moment together was dumb as fuck.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Although I'll say this...I want Dany to die now as much as I did characters like Joffrey/Ramsay, etc.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well technically Jaime did kill Cersei. By dragging her down to the bowels of a collapsing castle.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I like how the scorpions were balls dead accurate last episode and totally useless this episode.

• 14Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 18 users