GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This would actually make up for some of the stupid writing. Something extremely dark, like all the wars to remove to targs only ended up with everything EXACTLY how it was before. Right down to Starks being burned in Winterfell and the city on fire.

Yea, that'll make up for all the stupid writing for sure.

Where the show went isn't what's bad. It's how we got here. The show is pretty much just a long running honkler meme this season. We just need someone to toot the horn at the end.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yea, that'll make up for all the stupid writing for sure.

You missed a word, clearly. A good ending can make up for some pain, sure. Nothing can actually save this train wreck now, but some satisfying ending can leave people with "man, if only they'd done this to get there", rather than "why did I watch beyond season 5?"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The death we deserved...
she was a good looking woman, til HBO sucked the life out of her the last few seasons.
6d03ae880eef486f8a33a504f67c6dd3.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
you saw a throne? what throne would that be? all i saw was rubble and ash.

They'll build a new one out of Drogon's head. The Dragonshead Throne. Arya uses her Faceless Technologyto turn into Dany after she shanks Dany. Then gets all stabby on Drogon. Then the remaining 18 people of King's Landing have a dragon cookout on the flames he himself created, and open a new restaurant so people from all over can enjoy KLFC...King's Landing Fried Chicken...made from the chicken of the sky himself!

Tyrion lives, and gives Bronn as castle in a place now known as Dragonsdick Curve. See, the remaining people of Westeros were so happy that the last dragon was killed, they went around renaming things after dragons and dragon parts.

Brienne is given Dragonstit Mount in honor of her service to the realm.

Tyrion retires from political life, and runs a small upscale brothel in Rhaegal's End.

Arya becomes a noted author and historian, and has built a small but pleasant home up in Dragonspine Tail....a small spit of land that projects into Stormborn's Rage, the ocean named after Dany. Her first book, entitled There and Back Again, sold over 13 million copies in 2 years.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
You forgot the rest of the patch notes

*Necromancer class has received a PVP retune due to their dominance vs other classes. Their undead constructs now have a chance to break charm when they aggro an enemy player. This chance is magnified when you aren't in a party of at least 3 or more combat classes

*Previously, the quest item that led a player on a journey to get their own epic Valaryn Steel weapon only dropped from Lannister, Kraken, and Golden Company NPCs in the Kings Landing zone. After additional player feedback in terms of rarity, Northmen, Dothraki, and Unsullied classes now have a small chance for the quest item to drop from neutral NPCs in the zone as well. Happy Hunting!

*Faceless Assassin class now has the ability to summon a horse mount inside a combat zone once per day

*Dragon Rider classes felt that the now removed scorpion buff was too unfair. Many players lost years of progress and millions of gold due to this. While we cannot restore the lost dragons, to make amends we have buffed dragons as follows:

-Evasion +85%
-Dragon Breath damage is now buffed to crit 50% more and do 150% more damage
-Siege damage is buffed by 600%

We will keep a careful eye on how these buffs impact the game

*Fixed a door in Kings Landing that opened the wrong way

*Corrected spelling errors in the quest "Varys' Note"

This deserves more likes.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Is it too soon? Where are all those cunts last season who said it wasn't that bad and still a great show?

Also, need to make a HBO titled ad with the tagline, how you can save up to $15 a month by watching Game of Thrones finale season.

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You missed a word, clearly. A good ending can make up for some pain, sure. Nothing can actually save this train wreck now, but some satisfying ending can leave people with "man, if only they'd done this to get there", rather than "why did I watch beyond season 5?"

The main problem is there have been a lot of "payoff" moments that everyone knew were coming in some form or another this season, and they've missed the boat on more than they've done okay or well. I guess there's still some ways next week could payoff okay.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This show is going to end with no one winning anything. Everyone gets a partipation trophy. God forbid we have a male character take control and slay some shit. At least Cersei had the balls to do that. Too bad a rock crushed her....
i hate to break it to you, the show ended tonight. you dont want to see Tyrion going on trial for freeing Jaime or Bran becoming the king in the king commitee seated with Sansa, Tyrion and Arya while Jon fucks off north to brood over his killing Dany.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
in the Battle of Blackwater, season 2 episode 9, Ser Davos says "I've never known bells to mean surrender." I guess Ser Davos forgot that

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i hate to break it to you, the show ended tonight. you dont want to see Tyrion going on trial for freeing Jaime or Bran becoming the king in the king commitee seated with Sansa, Tyrion and Arya while Jon fucks off north to brood over his killing Dany.

There's plenty of ways where Jon killing Dany will be a good payoff. I could even deal with him "going North" to live with the remaining Wildlings if it were done right. Dr Strange could look through 14 billion endings for episode 6 and in none of them is Bran taking the throne a good decision that could ever make any sense.

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
what? did you read the books? Dany boohooed over her dragon killing a fucking goat herder. she went out and bathed the fucking lepers, she freed all the dirty fucking slaves. she was literally the jesus character for all the books. she was just some silly girl doing silly girl things while also pretending to be a queen.

Blood magic fueled ritual sacrifice gives widow the resources to buy an army, betrays the merchants who sell her an army and goes about pillaging city after city before deciding to squat in one of them and run it poorly before plague kills everyone there. Everything she touches turns to shit. People not recognizing that you have their best interests at heart while you're fucking things up is a villain's narrative trajectory.

Scott Adams "two movies" metaphor at work.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Which would be stupid in a number of ways anyways.
How do they know Tyrion did it. Even if Bran tells them so, what did it matter? No one knows why Jamie went back besides Tyrion and Monsta Chick. He could have just as well been going back to kill her. It isn't like his actions had ANY impact on any event that took place on Kings Landing.
In fact, Jamie killed one of the remaining "bad" guys, the very one who killed one of Progressive Chicks Dragons.
So if they do use Bran, Bran should be like Jamie killed Euron, the one who killed your dragon and Dany should have been like, wow, my REAL hero. Why didn't I fuck him too?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Which would be stupid in a number of ways anyways.
How do they know Tyrion did it. Even if Bran tells them so, what did it matter? No one knows why Jamie went back besides Tyrion and Monsta Chick. He could have just as well been going back to kill her. It isn't like his actions had ANY impact on any event that took place on Kings Landing.
In fact, Jamie killed one of the remaining "bad" guys, the very one who killed one of Progressive Chicks Dragons.
So if they do use Bran, Bran should be like Jamie killed Euron, the one who killed your dragon and Dany should have been like, wow, my REAL hero. Why didn't I fuck him too?
last episode, Varys said he doesnt want a ruler who wants to be one. he wants one who doesnt want to. like 5 minutes before that Bran says "i no longer want". its happening. ya'll just need to be ready.

• 1Garbage

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
All of the Bloodshed of the Innocent will cause the Drowned God's Avatar to appear and buttfuck the world. I mean at this point fuck all of them.

drowned-3117.jpg

creepy-sea-storm-pic.jpg

86534a4e703e2fae6d908a9505a422f5--sea-monsters-kraken.jpg

3740868c8b19d37811b1bd7a94e81b18.jpg

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
last episode, Varys said he doesnt want a ruler who wants to be one. he wants one who doesnt want to. like 5 minutes before that Bran says "i no longer want". its happening. ya'll just need to be ready.
I mean at this point, what difference does it make?

Oldbased

> Than U
it doesnt matter at all, this was the last "big battle" episode, next will be a bunch of squabbling and infighting, ending with a bunch of WTFs and "thats it???"s from everyone watching.
I think you are wrong. Clearly you didn't watch Episode 3 good enough. The armies of Kings Landing and the Iron Fleet only suffered 10% losses and despite the entire city exploding and collapsing, 32 deaths out of a million.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Cool, Dany is a mass murderer of civilians now. Not just snap a bit, and have a little collateral damage to feel crushing guilt over, let's spew dragonfire over the entire city after they have surrendered, and let your troops butcher and rape what you miss. What the fuck.

I must have missed something to do with the green wildfire in a previous season/episode, did Cersi or anyone else mention it as part of the defense? I read spoilers claiming Cersi used it as a last defense to make Dany look bad this episode, but I didn't see anything referencing it this episode other than seeing the green flames in some parts of the city as it burned, looked as if stockpiles of it got lit by Danys Blitzkrieg.

Only one more, can't be disappointed anymore after that.