GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You guys are idiots. Dany is clearly the good guy. Her family built that town and they didn't have the sense to overthrow a clearly evil queen and hand it to her. They deserved to die. The people are so stupid in this show that they will choose the man pussy over her if they get the chance. Brainless idiots.

We may have to revisit the whole Cersie inst a villain topic.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
4* that retarded Dorne adventure from s5 was our first glimpse into the brilliance of Weiss and Benioff.

The ineffectiveness of the scorpions was ridiculous. Instead of having Dany triggered by success, why not have the scorpions work like the previous episode? Have them clip Drogon a few times and force Dany to be conservative. This would give the Golden Company and the rest of Cersei's forces a chance to not seem useless. It would also provide Dany a reason to go insane and murder innocents. After seeing her army fail to breach the wall and her dragon fail to eliminate the scorpions she could try the dive bomb maneuver directly on the Red Keep or something. Demoralize your opponent by just bypassing their defenses and eliminating the heart of the city. Drogon could just land in the fucking streets and casually torch everything until they surrendered.
something like that should have happened last week. instead when she loses her second dragon she scampers back to dragonstone. she should have gone into a temporory crazy fit where she unleashed Drogon on the castle keep lighting part of it up and then fly back and have the discussion about burning the rest down. i guess they either didnt think of that or they really wanted you to know she just read Mein Kamp and Mao's red book all the way through and just decided to kill everyone!
giphy.gif

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
honestly, these things aren't made in a vacuum. it's not like there's someone at home alone writing and publishing this by themselves. what's absolutely baffling is that what we got was the best that they came up with. like, people sat down in a room and discussed their ideas and ALL THE REST of those ideas were considered the bad ones.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Could of just had the two dragons battling the Iron fleet last episode instead of the retarded "Oh I forgot about that even though we just talked about it in the previous scene" as the two dragons are torching the shit out of the boats Elron Hubard could get a lucky shot and bring down one dragon before his entire fleet is burnt. Accomplishes the game thing a dragon dies and the iron fleet burns but just in a much less gay way.

The plot points aren't what is pissing everyone off about it show, it's the fucking hamfisted way these dick American Inventor retards are shoving them down our throats. They could have used one whole season for the war against the White Walkers and added more character development instead of warping like retarded cunts. You could see the envelopment of the north culminating in the battle at Winterfell.

Then this season could of been about the final war to end all wars and added a few more reasons to things to play out as they are, this would of given two seasons for Dany to descend into madness, hell maybe make it that something she saw during the White Walkers twisted her who fucking knows. Then you have worked a bit more on the prophesy shit and the Targ stuff without ramming it in the shit hole over 6 episodes most of which nobody is fucking talking about anything of importance.

The number of pure retard faggots who fail upward in Hollywood is astonishing. I guess is you are coked up enough with other cokeheads busy fucking whores and spending millions anything can sound like a good idea.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Could of just had the two dragons battling the Iron fleet last episode instead of the retarded "Oh I forgot about that even though we just talked about it in the previous scene" as the two dragons are torching the shit out of the boats Elron Hubard could get a lucky shot and bring down one dragon before his entire fleet is burnt. Accomplishes the game thing a dragon dies and the iron fleet burns but just in a much less gay way.

The plot points aren't what is pissing everyone off about it show, it's the fucking hamfisted way these dick American Inventor retards are shoving them down our throats. They could have used one whole season for the war against the White Walkers and added more character development instead of warping like retarded cunts. You could see the envelopment of the north culminating in the battle at Winterfell.

Then this season could of been about the final war to end all wars and added a few more reasons to things to play out as they are, this would of given two seasons for Dany to descend into madness, hell maybe make it that something she saw during the White Walkers twisted her who fucking knows. Then you have worked a bit more on the prophesy shit and the Targ stuff without ramming it in the shit hole over 6 episodes most of which nobody is fucking talking about anything of importance.

The number of pure retard faggots who fail upward in Hollywood is astonishing. I guess is you are coked up enough with other cokeheads busy fucking whores and spending millions anything can sound like a good idea.
they took a year long vacation on HBO's dime to write this season, maybe they can blame it on RL politics somehow and win back half their audience.

Last edited:

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Game of Thrones 05/12/19 Patch Notes:

*Fixed accuracy of Scorpions
You forgot the rest of the patch notes

*Necromancer class has received a PVP retune due to their dominance vs other classes. Their undead constructs now have a chance to break charm when they aggro an enemy player. This chance is magnified when you aren't in a party of at least 3 or more combat classes

*Previously, the quest item that led a player on a journey to get their own epic Valaryn Steel weapon only dropped from Lannister, Kraken, and Golden Company NPCs in the Kings Landing zone. After additional player feedback in terms of rarity, Northmen, Dothraki, and Unsullied classes now have a small chance for the quest item to drop from neutral NPCs in the zone as well. Happy Hunting!

*Faceless Assassin class now has the ability to summon a horse mount inside a combat zone once per day

*Dragon Rider classes felt that the now removed scorpion buff was too unfair. Many players lost years of progress and millions of gold due to this. While we cannot restore the lost dragons, to make amends we have buffed dragons as follows:

-Evasion +85%
-Dragon Breath damage is now buffed to crit 50% more and do 150% more damage
-Siege damage is buffed by 600%

We will keep a careful eye on how these buffs impact the game

*Fixed a door in Kings Landing that opened the wrong way

*Corrected spelling errors in the quest "Varys' Note"

5/13/19 Hotfix #1:

Fixed a bug that increased the force of the Dragon perk Explosive Breath by 9000%

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
lol, hope? or more larp?
The series finale is the only episode left for Game of Thrones following Season 8 Episode 5, "The Bells." The ending of the epic tale has drawn ire from many fans, but there might soon be another version for them to devour instead. According to one Game of Thrones actor, the conclusion of George R.R. Martin's epic fantasy series "A Song of Ice and Fire," on which Game of Thrones is based, is already written.
As flagged on Reddit, Barristan Selmy actor Ian McElhinney made a claim during a panel in April at Epic Con in St. Petersburg, Russia, that will have book fans screaming: Supposedly, Martin has finished the last two books of the series, "The Winds of Winter" and "A Dream of Spring." He just hasn't published them yet.
"I don't know if you know more than me about this, but what I've been told is that George has already written books six and seven," McElhinney said. "And as far as he's concerned, there only are seven books. But he struck an agreement with David [Benioff] and Dan [Weiss], the showrunners of the series, that he would not publish the final two books until the series has completed. So all goes well, in another month or two, we might get books six and seven, and I'm intrigued to know how Barristan, for instance, ends up going through those final two books."

I hope he has the final two books finished. A deal like that with HBO actually does make some sense. This is definitely in the hope territory for me, I have had this thought many times over the last few years and with that actor sounding very certain about it, I'm pretty hyped.

• 4Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I sort of missed the start due to a call so I went back and watched and realized Varys was trying to poison the mad bitch with the little girl from the kitchen in the opening scene. If she would have ate, it could have all been avoided and all of the millions of stupid bitches watching would have had their martyr.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
4* that retarded Dorne adventure from s5 was our first glimpse into the brilliance of Weiss and Benioff.

The ineffectiveness of the scorpions was ridiculous. Instead of having Dany triggered by success, why not have the scorpions work like the previous episode? Have them clip Drogon a few times and force Dany to be conservative. This would give the Golden Company and the rest of Cersei's forces a chance to not seem useless. It would also provide Dany a reason to go insane and murder innocents. After seeing her army fail to breach the wall and her dragon fail to eliminate the scorpions she could try the dive bomb maneuver directly on the Red Keep or something. Demoralize your opponent by just bypassing their defenses and eliminating the heart of the city. Drogon could just land in the fucking streets and casually torch everything until they surrendered.

Yep, definitely agree with that. I didn't completely mind the general concept of her going nuts when she had the victory in hand but she didn't lose anything in the battle before that moment to trigger her. If anything, such overwhelming success should have brought her back to sanity.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Why if GRRM had 2 finished books that wrap it all up were they not part of the deal when HBO picked up the rights? That makes zero sense. 'Heres 2/3rds of a super popular story, I have the other 1/3 but you all make whatever version you feel like'.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How would THAT dude, specifically, know about GRRM's writing progress?
he wouldnt know normally, but say there was some big cast party where all the past and present members got together and threw down? and lets also say the party was held in the same city where that actor lives and everyone ran their mouth because they wre pie eyed drunk so all the locals know whats up?

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
As someone who is an actual authority on bad writing...

...this was some bad writing.

It was brilliant comedy though. Really except for Cleggane bowl being let down the rest of it was pure comedy gold. From Dany losing it to Arya riding out on a unicorn (they really stepped on this line with her losing her virginity back a couple episodes prior though) at the end it was comedy magic.