GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I’m just impressed that Jon was brought back from the dead to...fuck off in the woods? And that no one else volunteered to rule themselves when that apparently became an option.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
lol I was thinking the same when they showed cercei and jaimie underneath the rubble

lmaoo..this is so bad

eW7T33G.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 10 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why does Davos offer the dickless people the chance to start their own house in the reach? They can’t start shit.
Yeah, that one befuddled me. No dicks, and no women even if they did. And then they fucked off to some random island anyway.

Which makes me wonder why they made Jon go to the wall after that ship left port. He could've been King of the North, no?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What happened to the terrible winter? Did the lizards breath cause global warming or did I miss why it's no concern anymore?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck would the unsullied keep prisoners like Tyrion and Jon when they just killed other prisoners because they don’t believe in having prisoners?

Why the fuck do the Unsullied have any legitimacy in the eyes of the rest of the Lords of Westeros?

Goddamnit why do so many things have to not make any fucking sense? Why is there’s a nights watch? Why does the south send people to the nights watch now when it’s in the jurisdiction of the fucking north which is a whole nother fucking kingdom.

Goddamnit.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah the Lords of Westeros giving a fuck about what the unsullied wanted was dumb as shit. Jon could just fucking walk back to Winterfell or whatever if he wanted and they wouldn't know shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I've always been of the opinion that I wanted to watch the entire series before I actually gave my final thoughts on everything. Had this episode been good then it could have actually maybe slightly saved GoT.

It was not good.

The moment they chose to write young Griff out of this shit, the entire plot went completely upside-down because they clearly either pushed Dany or Jon into the role he was clearly supposed to have. Similarly deciding to write out Catelyn killed a ton of Brienne's character building engine (and who fucking knows what else).

After that finale I'm thoroughly unsatisfied because characters I actually like (Jon, Varys, Bronn, Jaime, Brienne) have turned into complete turds, and characters that were interesting (Bran, Sansa, Petyr, Qyburn) either died in a completely retarded way or ended up being generic shit tier characters. Bran has got to be one of the worst written characters I've seen in a while. He went on a fucking vision quest where he was told how unimportant the throne was over and over again, only to end up being fucking king proving how important the throne was.

Fuck this gay earth, fuck HBO.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I’m just impressed that Jon was brought back from the dead to...fuck off in the woods? And that no one else volunteered to rule themselves when that apparently became an option.

lol, i completely forgot about this. So, this show is essentially Dexter.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Azor Ahai? The Lord of Light?

Forget about all that shit too I guess right?

Cool cool.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Not sure I could have imagined a worse ending. This season was over when the night king died.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
HAHAHAHA ARYA IS CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS
I CANT STOP CRYING
Elissa Farman
In Oldtown in 56 AC, Elissa searched for a crew for her ship for her voyage across the Sunset Sea, as she had believed since childhood that undiscovered lands existed west of Westeros. Words of her efforts reached Lord Donnel Hightower, and his grandsons, Ser Eustace and Ser Norman, pledged their ships, Lady Meredith and Autumn Moon, to her voyage. King Jaehaerys ordered Donnel to take Elissa into custody, but Elissa's three swift ships evaded the twelve pursuers sent by Lord Hightower.[7]

When he returned to Oldtown on Lady Meredith in 59 AC, Eustace Hightower explained that they had sailed south by southwest years ago but lost Norman and his Autumn Moon to a storm. Elissa's crew towed Lady Meredith to three exotic islands, which she named Aegon, Rhaenys, and Visenya. Despite the protests of Eustace, Elissa continued westward on Sun Chaser and was never seen again.[2]

Many years later, during his second great voyage on Sea Snake, Corlys Velaryon believed he saw the old, weathered Sun Chaser in Asshai.[2] It is therefore possible that Elissa reached Essos by sailing west from Westeros.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I’m disappointed Gay Worm didn’t die a horrible death somehow. I hate his character and the shit actor who plays him.
He will die as soon as he sets foot in narth.

Naath

Culture
The Naath believe in one god, the Lord of Harmony, who has existed and will exist for all time. He is the source of creation.[5]

Naathi revere butterflies as messengers of the Lord of Harmony, charged with protection of the island and its people. These legends come from the butterfly fever that has laid waste to conquerors throughout history.[1]