GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Good casting, I can see him as Oberyn.

Oberyn_Martell.jpg

Bodger

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm so torn now that I've got halfway through Feast for Crows I dont know where to post. Spoiler thread will spoil things to come for me, Non Spoiler thread people may get up in arms about saying anything(I was one of'em hah).

I'll just say I pictured him a little darker but I'm sure when they do the make up and put him in appropriate garb he'll look the part.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm so torn now that I've got halfway through Feast for Crows I dont know where to post. Spoiler thread will spoil things to come for me, Non Spoiler thread people may get up in arms about saying anything(I was one of'em hah).

I'll just say I pictured him a little darker but I'm sure when they do the make up and put him in appropriate garb he'll look the part.
Since this is the thread for people who are not a single page ahead of the TV series that answers your question

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How slow do you read? I did all 5 books in 5 weeks. Maybe I read them too fast since some claim I never read one. But even still you should be caught up fairly soon, by end of summer at the least.

Bodger

Silver Knight of the Realm
a few years for the show to catch up and allow me to post in this thread again is what I meant, pardon.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I got tired of being spoiled from future stuff on the show, so now I'm halfway through ADWD. As long as you watch what you say it's fine. As soon as I'm done I probably won't come back to this thread though, I don't really understand the guys that do. There's quite a few that post in the spoiler thread and then post purposely leading questions and comments in this thread.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't think you post leading questions or comments though. There's a few people that post some questionable shit now that I've read further.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Crossposting from the book thread, feel free to neg Tuco if this offends you.

This is what the Iron Throne should look more like,according to George.

tRFobwj.jpg

I did not picture it quite so hulking, but this is closer to the sort of raw, sharp-edged vision I had of it in my head before the HBO show.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
That's fucking enormous. I did not imagine that. I did imagine plenty of random sharp edges since they made a note of some of the Targaryens being annoyed by the cuts it inflicted.